1.    #1  
    Well, I am a hardcore Diggnation fan. Last night I finally got the chance to watch the newest episode of DN and Kevin and Alex were reading their stories and one of them was about HP buying Palm. They got to talking about how Palm will survive and said exactly the opposite of what we at precentral have said. They said HPalm should drop webOS and use something like Android or WinMo or WinPhone 7. WHAT?! Are they crazy? WebOS may be one of the only things keeping Palm alive! But that's my opinion...

What do you guys think?
    Also, who here are Diggnation watchers?
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I haven't watched Diggnation, but I would question their sanity. Why would HP (or any company) buy Palm to ditch their premier product, WebOs. Successful companies are seldom in the habit of throwing 1.2 billion dollars away.
    never heard of dignation. Based on their view of webOS, I won't bother to find them.
    fools. They think HP bought palm for their ****ty marketing and crappy hardware?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    never heard of dignation. Based on their view of webOS, I won't bother to find them.
    well you have to keep in mind that they use iPhones, not the Pre or webOS. This in turn means that they wouldn't really know what they are talking about when it comes to webOS.

It's a great show and I highly recommend it.
    Sounds to me like this "DiggNation" is a waste of time.
    Just a couple of guys with a website trying to sound 'smart'. They'll be shown up as a couple of idiots over the next year or two. Gotta love when a couple of college drop-outs try and explain corporate processes. >sigh<
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    fools. They think HP bought palm for their ****ty marketing and crappy hardware?
    they bought palm for webos and their patents, obviously. If they chose not to use webos the patents are probably worth the price anyway; that said, I really hope they continue webos development, competition is always a good thing.