1.    #1  
    So how much if any do you think it cost Palm to show their product on tv shows?
    They shown the touchstone on Castle this week.

Problem though is if it actually costs money, it's a waste of money. No one other then current PRE owners know what the hell the phone looks like.
    It's a trick they learned from Apple. Awhile back every show targeted for the young teens had an Apple laptop sitting on a table in front of the camera.
    but they must not be paying much, because only a Pre owner will recognize what it is. They need to weave it in to the plot the way I saw Apple do it on Psych (and probably others I don't watch).

They need to show it up close, doing something unique...
    Sprint pays it not palm. This was all prerecorded remember. Sprint already paid for it.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    It's a trick they learned from Apple. Awhile back every show targeted for the young teens had an Apple laptop sitting on a table in front of the camera.
    As I recall it, EVERYTHING had an Apple laptop in it. Most commercials I see with for some third party software company will have a PC environment displayed in a iMac's display, or their PC will have a Mac's keyboard and mouse hooked up to it. Even our local tri-area phone book has a picture of a Apple Mighty Mouse, as well as our local Yellow Pages.

It is still going on today.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    palm needs to spend more money on good advertisements. They need mind share, like what apple does, they shove iphone, ipod, and ipad ads in your face until you buy their product.