Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    Whether it's true or not it's still nice to have some positive news on the boards
    So if it's not true, it's ok because it's good news? Huh?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Smaller than iphone, I hope that is true.
    it's a waiting game for us sprint users.. Palm won't say nothing until the pre launches on at&t..
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Pre and Pixi will launch on May 16 on AT&T. I guess we'll be hearing some news after that.
    I wouldn't expect to hear anything until June or July at the earliest. They still want to sell as many plus models as possible so you likely won't hear anything until their about ready to launch.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterfix View Post
    I wouldn't expect to hear anything until June or July at the earliest. They still want to sell as many plus models as possible so you likely won't hear anything until their about ready to launch.
    True and also I wouldn't doubt they want sprint to hurry up and phase out the pre so they (palm) can get the plus models on sprint for a minute at least before the new hardware is announced.
  7.    #87  
    When I said Pre 2 what I should have said was the Pre Plus. Sorry about all the confusion this has caused!
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    When I said Pre 2 what I should have said was the Pre Plus. Sorry about all the confusion this has caused!
    Could you edit the post then, to avoid further confusion?
  9.    #89  
    yes - its done!
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    They said smaller than iphone bigger than pre. Possible with little bezel.

We need a place for all the rumors to be organized.
    I would probably just jump ship to evo4g if they did that. I would like ATLEAST the same screen size as iphone. Preferably 4 inch or bigger.
    it'd be amazing if they launched it in the uk. then it'd pretty much destroy the iphones deathgrip on us.
    heres to hoping
    It's always nice to have something to look forward to, but in the meantime I'm quite happy with my Pre.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by kcpowercat View Post
    Agreed. If they don't have something announced by the time EVO comes out, I might have to jump.
    I think that Palm will be making a big mistake if they do not announce a new device before the EVO comes out. I think there will be mass sprint defections and Palm can not afford to loose any market share at all.

We know they have devices in the pipeline so if they are smart they will make an announcement the Tuesday after memorial day.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    bump
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345