1.    #1  
    Who stole this Palm patent? Apple or HTC?

It looks familiar in the next iphone 4G showed by gizmodo and in the next HTC 4G evo. Donīt you think?

The PalmPilots That Never Were

You can see 11 patents of The PalmPilots That Never Were

The PalmPilots That Never Were

System for and Method of Conferencing With a Handheld Computer Using Multiple Media Types

Filed May 30th, 2002

This patent involves a Webcam-equipped, multimedia-enabled PDA that permitted for videoconferencing and WebEx-like online meetings. Neat–and probably a tad ahead of its time given that the patent dates to 2002, before the dawn of 3G broadband and modern smartphones. Even in 2010, I’m not sure if we have anything quite this ambitious.

via : http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/6...at-never-were/
    I think both of them
  3.    #3  
    yeah, they truly did
    The wonderful thing about HP is the size of their legal department. HP will have the ability to watch over, protect and sue anyone the infringes on Palm (HP) patents.
    SUE THE PANTS OFF APPLE
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I also think both but are they gonna do something about ?
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    I also think both but are they gonna do something about ?
    There is no room for error in today's business world. There was a time when these big companies like IBM or Kodak would patent something only to have it used by someone else. The small things were more often then not, let go and not worried by the Patienter. Those were the days when money was quick, profits were big and shareholders were happy.

Today a company has to protect everything down to a sticker or pixel. Shareholders are looking for every dime. If there is any possibility that HP can win a case over a Palm patent, you can bet your booty they are going to go for it.

Here's one more for you. Is there anything that Palm holds that is used by the iPad? I hope that there is. Apple has already sold one million of those things and HP would have a gold mine if there is any infringement.

Sue baby sue. We all know there is money for the pickings.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    i kind of liked the stance palm has been taking on the patent thing. clearly they have a lot of patents, and could probably use them against other companies, but they didnt pick any fights. I dont have any proof, but it has always been my understanding that apple never really came after palm since palm has some patents that apple has been infringing.
  8.    #8  
    yes, the scenario will be different after July 2010 for Palm with HP. Enough resources to sue anyone over these patents.

Would be important if precentral write something about this matter on front page to let the world know , who was first on these features . IMHO it could help a lot to Palm products sales.

I am attaching herewith those images posted about this patent.
    Attached Images Attached Images