1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has been mentioned! While I was looking around at news articles I found this one

HTC Evo 4G Not Alone, 2 More 4G Phones Confirmed For 2010

According to the article there will be two more 4G phones this year. 1 from Samsung and another 1 from HTC. What do you guys (and Gals) think about this? Bad news for us if true but could be B.S. too
    its just 2 more, doesn't mean thats all of them...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    If the 4G plans cost more, some people may prefer 3G phones with WiFi.
    Another possibility is these 2 new phones apply to Clear phones. Sprint will do their phones separately from Clear. I wonder why...
    Last edited by Shawn_E; 05/06/2010 at 12:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    If the 4G plans cost more, some people may prefer 3G phones with WiFi.
    Dan Hesse (or however you spell his last name) has already stated (when he announced the evo) that sprint 4g service would not cost more then the normal ammount you already have to pay for internet on g3 (infact you browsing on 4g network cost sprint less to operate then when you are on the 3g network and that it part of the reason they are not charging more, it makes then save money for the same price you pay)
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    the reason the plan for the evo costs more is b/c it has hot/spot capabilities built-in. up to 5 wireless devices and the phone won't be produced w/o this feature. you can't blame sprint for charging more when this feature is included in the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegov View Post
    the reason the plan for the evo costs more is b/c it has hot/spot capabilities built-in. up to 5 wireless devices and the phone won't be produced w/o this feature. you can't blame sprint for charging more when this feature is included in the phone.
    Yes I can... and I will!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Oooh... if they have an improved Samsung Galaxy, that would be cool.
    Cause that Super Amoled screen is brilliant... the best I've seen on a phone/mobile device.
    Engadget reports that these phones would be "Clear" branded

Clearwire promises Clear-branded HTC and Samsung WiMAX phones this year -- Engadget
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    misleading post title
    How's about this:

The next WebOS device launches on another carrier (or carriers)!??

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    How's about this:

The next WebOS device launches on another carrier (or carriers)!??

it would make sense except for the fact AT&T is getting the plus versions, Verizon just got the plus versions (and is hooked on android), and Tmobile...........umm.....nevermind. So it looks like Sprint is the clear cut one to have the next WebOS device.