1.    #1  
    This is the best TRUE PDA destruction story I have heard. Last Saturday, my wife's friend is at the public pool with her kids and the dad. The dad has his PDA (don't know what kind) in the stroller with the other kid stuff. While everyone is swimming, the stroller rolls down the cement into the pool, and gets everything wet.

The dad is furious at mom for letting the stoller go into the pool, and then he realizes his PDA is all wet. He pulls the PDA out of the wet stroller, and stomps to the car in a huff. Mom and the kids follow him out.

Dad puts the wet PDA on the dashboard to dry in the warm sun. As they are driving home on the highway, the PDA falls off the dashboard and out the open window! Dad is now in shock/anger, but mom exclaims, "Look - there it is in the road and it doesn't even look broken!" They turn the car around and pull up next to the wet/battered PDA.

As dad gets out of the car to get the PDA, a HUGE semi (true story, I swear) comes out of nowhere and smashes the PDA into smithereens before dad can grab it! The family finally gets home (without the PDA), and dad goes for a long jog - no one saw him for several hours.

...and I'm worried about dropping my Treo 3-feet onto the ground. I feel better now.
    sometimes it doesn't pay to get out of bed...
    OK, so if the guy was smart and hald a Palm OS device, you just go out, buy a new one, HotSync it and you're back in business (...he does make it a habit to HotSync frequently, doesn't he??).
    A lady find a cockroach in her house, catches it, throws it in the toilet and sprays bug spray all over it. Husband comes home, and while peeing, lights a cigarette, throws the match in the bowl, the bug spray ignites his balls on fire. While the ambulance guys take him out, they ask the wife, "what happened?", and when she explains, the start laughing so hard, they drop the stretcher, and the husband cracks two ribs.
    If he had been using his Treo, instead of smoking, none of this would have ever happened.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by immtbiker
    A lady find a cockroach in her house, catches it, throws it in the toilet and sprays bug spray all over it. Husband comes home, and while peeing, lights a cigarette, throws the match in the bowl, the bug spray ignites his balls on fire. While the ambulance guys take him out, they ask the wife, "what happened?", and when she explains, the start laughing so hard, they drop the stretcher, and the husband cracks two ribs.
    If he had been using his Treo, instead of smoking, none of this would have ever happened.
    OK, I admit it. I've been in the bathroom while using my Treo. Then the phone rings, and I try not to let the caller know where I am.
    The larger problem is the cockroaches in the house......
    roaches are especcially a problem where I live, VERACRUZ, MEXICO
    I'd Rather be Diving.......(with my PDA of course)

Check out my forum @ http://groups.msn.com/PDAPocketPCForum
    Lol,
    One day getting ready for track practice my Visor fell six feet on to a ledge and hit a cement floor UNTOUCHED, last week i put my Visor in the hotsync cradle and the screen simply broke

Oh...can't remember the site but they have a PDA graveyard sight where people can post their stories of vicious PDA murders. One of them is of somebody who put their Visor on a pantry shelf to keep it safe while he visited his sister who had little kids. His sister went into the Pantry and, upon seeing a cockroach on the ground, begins throwing things on the shelves (cans, boxes, visors, etc.) on the floor to kill the cockroach...guess what died...
    Alex.
    It's over on palminfocenter.com I've been eagerly awaiting the first Treo picture.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    It's over on palminfocenter.com
    That's it, thank you, I was disappointed when I forgot it because it looked like a really useful site...thanx
    Alex.
    The palminfocenter graveyard is HISTERICAL even though this nightmare of pda desruction happend to me

RIP Visor 99-02