Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    On the Palm Desktop if there is some sort of holiday one day it repeat itself over and over, does anybody have a cure for that??
    Edit the event and turn off the repeat setting. OR delete the event. In either case, make sure to apply the changes to ALL (or FUTURE) instances of that event.
    Seattle Palm Users Group!
    http://www.seapug.com/
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Thanks, but the repeat is on the same day, how do I rid of that?
    See enclosed picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Undupe is a slick little program. I've used it a couple of times when for some reason I have multiple entries (and on the same day too). Must be some Palm OS ghosts or something. Good luck!
    Yep, looks like UnDupe is your best bet. For future reference, don't call those "repeating" events, call them "duplicate" events. That way we know that it's one and not the other.
    Hopefully Undupe will work for you. Remember to change your Datebook conduit to "Handheld overwrites Desktop" after you run Undupe to delete all the dupes. That way, when you HotSync again, they won't be added back to your palm, and they'll be deleted from the desktop.
    -Greg
    Seattle Palm Users Group!
    http://www.seapug.com/
    ..try seeing the movie "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell for some pointers.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Thanks, for helping me out, I have now bought the program.
    I regret the misunderstanding, this is due to my mother tongue is Norwegian.
    Regards
    Originally posted by DaveDSBCA
    ..try seeing the movie "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell for some pointers.
    You funny devil, you.