1.    #1  
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    What did I tell ya, folks?! I was right again. I was right when I predicted the pre would not do well because of its build quality and numerous flaws. I was right in saying that HP wants to free itself from having to pay microsoft fees to use windows os on its computers. What can I say? I don't normally do the "I told ya so", but there are so many blowhard, arrogant palm know it alls here who make it necessary to do so.

Eat crow and like it...lol
    [QUOTE=treobk214;2414236]What did I tell ya, folks?! I was right again. I was right when I predicted the pre would not do well because of its build quality and numerous flaws. I was right in saying that HP wants to free itself from having to pay microsoft fees to use windows os on its computers. What can I say? I don't normally do the "I told ya so", but there are so many blowhard, arrogant palm know it alls[/QUOTE]

Pot, meet kettle.
    *** you talking about? HP will continue to put out PCs running Windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    What did I tell ya, folks?! I was right again. I was right when I predicted the pre would not do well because of its build quality and numerous flaws. I was right in saying that HP wants to free itself from having to pay microsoft fees to use windows os on its computers. What can I say? I don't normally do the "I told ya so", but there are so many blowhard, arrogant palm know it alls here who make it necessary to do so.

Eat crow and like it...lol
    That article says nothing about HP abandoning windows on its computers. It says it exactly what HP said, the purchase is about future connected devices. Your still wrong, HP still doesn't pay fee's for windows on it's computers, and you didn't tell us squat that is useful or true.