Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by double1 View Post
    (I feel bad for the suckers that are going to buy an hp). their computers are crap and their customer service is crap
    I have an HP pavilion a610n that's 6 years old and has been flawless. Still on the original WinXP install (upgraded to XP3 - but I never had to re-install the OS like a lot of people seem to do.)

I can't comment on HP customer service because I've never needed to call them.
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    The HPAF - HP Apologists Force has been convened!
    Hey, it's better than the brief period where people became huge fans of Elevation Partners. That was just creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    how funny will it be when HP Fu¢¿'s up Palm and webOs ...i hope not I love webOs. HP will destroy it and when did they announce a Tablet?? That's all you people seem to talk about..i must of missed that ..... Talk about sheep all you Palm f a n b o y s .....
    HP did announce plans to put WebOS on Tablets and Netbooks. Search and you'll find the source
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    HP did announce plans to put WebOS on Tablets and Netbooks. Search and you'll find the source
    And many of those same sources will also tell you HP has dropped their Windows 7 Slate suggesting the cancellation is related to their acquisition of WebOS. I believe the webOS tablet is as much a certainty as anything else in this marketplace ... Eventually.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12