Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very nice! Thank you.
    *sign*

(Happy owner of a LJ 5L and DJ 932c still going strong!)
    +1
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    +1
    +1
    WebOS still makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    +1
    WebOS is great in its own right, but the Homebrew developers' ability to help users customize their WebOS devices to individual tastes is what makes this platform really special. No other mobile OS can do that. I'm proud to show off my Pre to BB, android, and iPhone users, and when I show them how easy it is to customize, they are blown away.
    +1
    WebOS still makes sense.
    +1

Couldn't have said it any better!
    very well written, I hope they understand and support the community.
    We are but a small voice in the community, but one that is strong. Support us and we will be your best marketing team (for free). I have been able to convince quite a few people to purchase the Palm Pre, solely on the fact that WebOS can be tailored to the user. Without the Homebrew devs this mostly wouldn't be possible. If HP embraces the way things are now, WebOS will become THE mobile OS.
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    My reason for keeping the Pre-----> precentral and the dev community.
    Good letter.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Nice letter! I emailed a message to HP CEO stating that I would one of the first people in line to purchase a HP slate if it was running webOS
  13.    #33  
    looks like part of this made it to the front page, I'm excited.

thanks DK, precentral et al.
    There are four lights.
    I don't like all the spammers with +1, thats what thanks is for. Honestly, does it kill ya to type a few words?

I thought the letter overall was pretty good. I couldn't find anything to complain about.
    +1
    Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    +1
    WebOS is great in its own right, but the Homebrew developers' ability to help users customize their WebOS devices to individual tastes is what makes this platform really special. No other mobile OS can do that. I'm proud to show off my Pre to BB, android, and iPhone users, and when I show them how easy it is to customize, they are blown away.
    True about WebOS, but equally true about iPhone and Android when they are jailbroken/rooted. All three are equally easy to hack in that regard.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Great letter, but it seemed like there were a lot of typos. It would be nice to see it cleaned up and for everyone who 'thanked' to email a copy, or a customized version, to HP.
    +1
    I believe the Homebrew apps should be monitored and many integrated into the OS as so many are just too important to be left as an add-on. 800 MHz, date @ top of screen...I could go on and on though find the most used and make them standard. We are all sitting on the edge of our seats wanting success for HP/Palm.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast