Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    My daughter has had a HP laptop and the build quality is great. I guess it's time for all of the negative Nancy's to come out and bag on HP.
    lol man you never say anything bad about palm and now HP. when i think of a palm fan boy. you definitely come to mind. is this you in the pic?

http://images.precentral.net/sites/p...e-tattoo-1.png
    HTC EVO 4G
    ROOTED
    CM6 ROM
    50FPS
    40mflops
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Sorry... but really? I would be stoked, but I feel like HP hardware quality is meh.

I bought a HP DV7 and well, a lot of their hardware did not work well with Vista. I never get BSOD's but I started to get them when I had vista on my HP. I then got rid of it for a Vaio, which was overpriced, but w/e. I'm scared they will not be doing so hot with WebOS.

I hope they prove me wrong. But I'm not a big fan of HP.

Edit: I'm at college and many people with HP's who updated their vista could not boot into Windows. I had to fix their computers. Unfortunately, it's companies like HP that make people want to move to a mac.
    Sorry but... really? kinda? sorta? maybe? Really? like... seriously? really?

lol. Couldn't help it. "Really?" is so overused anymore its become the new "owned" or "pwned" and "fail / epic fail".

Gen Y's internet phraseology is comical I find. Have to point it out when I can....
    HP were **** and they will always be ****.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Their EliteBook line, for example, is really well built.
    Really? There's one sitting next to my Thinkpad x200 tablet at work right now. Seems pretty ****ty for an even more expensive laptop than mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    My daughter has had a HP laptop and the build quality is great. I guess it's time for all of the negative Nancy's to come out and bag on HP.
    I disagree, I've owned a HP Pavilion before, and ended up returning it due to poor build quality. The camera display would blink black if there was too much black in the picture, the touchpad didn't work properly and overall the experience was far from good. Does having a genuinely bad experience make me a 'Negative Nancy'?

Also, basic grammar. No apostrophe in Nancies.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12