1.    #1  
    so after coming off of palm developer camp weekend, I would like to know, how is this going to affect you developers and how you feel about the news. I want to know, now that palm is going to be part of HP, is the app store going to grow at a trmendous rate? Will developers gear up to develop for tablets? What other resources and patents palm has at there disposal with this merger? And will this merger help palm compete heavily with android and iphone? Guys what do you think?
    there is a WebOS Development forums for these kind of questions
    It shouldn't really affect us until we see more devices, developers, users, or improvements in WebOS (more money for Palm to use on improvements basically...)
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    there is a WebOS Development forums for these kind of questions
    I wanted to start a thread like this specifically to ask about homebrew development and if hp will be as preware friendly as palm has been, but have avoided it because of all of the posts like these.

But if any of the homebrew guys read this, I am genuinely curious what ur thoughts on how hp buying palm will effect patching, themeing, and all that good stuff