Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jyaden24 View Post
    the charger port is @ the bottom of the fone. Not left. It's a slab
    OMG!!! It is not a slab! look at the pic...Unless the phone is pretty much broken in half. The top and bottom do not line up at all. Please someone confirm so I am not thinking I am crazy...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jmakar169 View Post
    OMG!!! It is not a slab! look at the pic...Unless the phone is pretty much broken in half. The top and bottom do not line up at all. Please someone confirm so I am not thinking I am crazy...lol
    I didn't notice that effect until you pointed it out. But, it could also be an artifact--this is a pretty low-quality shot, after all.

OP, where's this pic from? If it's from a screen shot from a recording of yours, can you get another clip?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Line up the angle from the bottom to the top...Seems to look just like a modern day pre to me. Only differences are the charger port and that the bottom looks fat
    if it is a slab, i just hope the bluetooth keyboards are available at launch!

it does however look like it could be a treo pro, but time will tell
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I don't believe that's a treo Pro.
    No way
    Attached Images Attached Images
    why are the actors teeth yellow? Ewww so siick! I'm sure he makes enuff money to get whitening, rite? Haha
    It's a frigging Treo Pro. You can even see the port between his index and middle finger as is clear in this pic. http://www.theunwired.net/media/colu..._hand_back.jpg

A new palm isnt going to show up on some random 24 episode that was filmed months ago. Supposed to be an intelligent crowd on here, and I swear some of you have no common sense at all. Get a grip. I swear some of you people are really out there.
    dreaming my friend.... Relax.
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ich/levels.jpg

Just tweaked the levels to bring out the bottom...also the back port.
    idk guys I still don't think its a treo pro... there is no stylus.
    that phone dont even look big, treo pro all the way
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Doesn't anyone think that if palm is coming out with a slab type all touch device,we would all have a baked in OSK by now? I would think we would all be beta testing that for palm now, on our pre's.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    Doesn't anyone think that if palm is coming out with a slab type all touch device,we would all have a baked in OSK by now? I would think we would all be beta testing that for palm now, on our pre's.
    Yeah true, but it appears that a 2.0 webOS is well on its way. just look at the time that internal palm testers was playing with video recording for 1.4, and that video of a person playing need for speed months before it had even came out.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=wynand32;2406904]I can't tell, really. The Treo Pro is similar, but the bottom port doesn't seem to line up on both.

[IMG][IMG]

agreed!!! It's thinner, not as round on the corners, the ports don't line up and you don't see the outline of the little thing the ports sit on. Hopefully, this is the phone Sprint will get next. I don't want just the pre/pixi plus. I wonder if this is what Ruby had in mind in terms of new hardware, love my pre slider though. And maybe that's just my mind making things up but is that a camera I see in the top corner by his finger.
    if I did this right the phone is about 5.2 inches in length idk the length of the treo pro.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Yeah true, but it appears that a 2.0 webOS is well on its way. just look at the time that internal palm testers was playing with video recording for 1.4, and that video of a person playing need for speed months before it had even came out.
    That's very likely, just seems we would have one if a all touch device was in the near future. If a baked in OSK comes in the next month or so, then I'd say an all touch device is likely coming soon. If we don't see one soon, I'd think the next palm offering will have a hardware kb. I don't really care either way, just as long as it breaths a little life back in palm.
  18. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    I think Palm's original gameplan was to follow the apple model of incremental updates of the same device for at least a couple of years.

My hunch is that the next device will simply be another palm pre.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    I think Palm's original gameplan was to follow the apple model of incremental updates of the same device for at least a couple of years.

In that case it's the Pre Plus and we won't see a new Palm phone for some time.

I believe the c40 rumor though. The guy on the android forum knows what he's talking about. It's not this Treo Pro though..
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post

That's cool with me, just slap in omap4,higher res screen, more battery life and more durable.

On topic tho, I think that 24 phone is a treo pro as many have stated.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast