1.    #1  
    I've had my Treo 650 for 5 years and 2 months now. I've loved it but wouldn't mind a change now that my AT&T contract is ending soon and I can get another PDA without laying out a lot of cash (I'm currently unemployed). I'd appreciate ideas and suggestions about which brand and model of cell phone/PDA I should go with. My PC is an Apple MacBook; the Treo 650 has been great communicating with its calendar, address book, etc. I hope I can find something that will continue that. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Well since your contract is ending soon and you're used to att's high prices I would say to go with a pre plus from verizon since Web OS is better than Palm OS hands down and you can download an app called Classic to run Palm OS apps on Web OS
    You could get the pre plus when it comes out for AT&T, which will be soon, check out the thread in the gsm pre section of this site. If your low on cash the pixi plus is also coming out and is cheaper, or you could also wait until the new iPhone comes out and get a 3gs for $99 if apple repeats what they did last year. You could also try the nokia e71x that is free on AT&T website, it's a good phone if you like symbian.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    hands down a motorola dynatac 8000x