1.    #1  
    Quote Originally Posted by mape245 View Post
    that's great news! palm has hired a quality control department. While it's to late for the pre, its great news for the follow up device.
    Almost every article I've read from that site is garbage. Don't put too much faith in them.
    i dont get it.
    What's this about hiring a quality control department? They didn't have one? Where is this guy getting his information from? When did they say they hired one?
    Seems like BS to me, but if they really didn't have QC at Palm, that explains the mess.
    I've heard of people complaining extensively about the Oreo effect, and the occasional dead/stuck pixel ... but dead screens? Dead keyboards? Does this guy do his smartphone shopping at a flea market?
    webOS Hardware - Palm Support Community

Palm Pre keyboard stopped working. - Palm Support Community

Pre Plus Keyboard Problems - Keys not being recogn... - Palm Support Community

Quote Originally Posted by greenoyster View Post
    I've heard of people complaining extensively about the Oreo effect, and the occasional dead/stuck pixel ... but dead screens? Dead keyboards? Does this guy do his smartphone shopping at a flea market?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    So according to these idiots palm is already gone? Damn do I live in the past or are they from the future....palm is not gone.......L.A. GADGET *******
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Examiner? REALLY?!?

That's just a smut-news site! It's just like Enquirer!!
    If it goes away after a reboot, it's clearly a software problem. And that's a lot different from a "dead" keyboard.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    This guy is a loser who has no idea what he is talking about. Did he get his jr. college degree from jack in the box or something. His story is written like a 3 year old with no facts whatsoever! ***** probably is an iphone *******.
    Thanks for posting;things were getting slow over on the SS Palm.

"Palm Is Doomed" Forum

Wm Bligh,
    Captain,
    SS Palm
    and why is this important, its just another anyalist talking ish about something he knows nothing about. Even the people who replied to this journalist gave him work and defended Palm. There will be alot of these people talking ish about Palm this isnt news at all.