I don't see it happening but I could be wrong
    LOL BGR, not the most reliable source.
    Good move if true
    I think Ruby is good for Palm and webOS, personally I hope he stays.
    If Ruby leaves Palm, so will I! Goodbye Palm and hello Evo
    Thats 1!
    We need a pool to guess how many of these threads pop up in the next week.

My 1$ goes on 15, Whos in? lol
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

this is the dumbest thing I have heard all day. Typical media, if you can't get the news, just make it up.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    people, wake up. That article says the exec that left was the vp of carrier marketing. Do we think the carriers did a good job marketing these phones? No, we gripe about it all over these forums, this was someone that needed to go. Don't believe the stupid rumors.
    Not exactly believing the rumors, but not dismissing them either as it wouldn't be surprising at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    people, wake up. That article says the exec that left was the vp of carrier marketing. Do we think the carriers did a good job marketing these phones? No, we gripe about it all over these forums, this was someone that needed to go. Don't believe the stupid rumors.
    Agreed...the guy definitely lasted longer than he should have.
    And whats the issue... he got rid of a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE marketing dept... they STUNK and we said it from the VERY VERY VERY first commercial we were screaming... Seriously.. a college senior project could have done better then these clowns... every dime i call 100% waisted.. life lesson learned Ruby...