Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinfusor View Post
    Definitely 960x640. Everything will scale nicely and it's the same aspect ratio as the Pre.
    You'd definitely want a GPU to be pushing 4 times the pixels as the Pre.
    At this stage in the game i don't expect hpalm to wow us with anything. I would be suprised if the next phone has a higher resolution than 800x480
    they are releasing 4.8 inch Android now with 720p resolution. Palm is already behind the game now.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    they are releasing 4.8 inch Android now with 720p resolution. Palm is already behind the game now.
    Are you talking about that newly announced Acer Android? If so, that is nowhere near 720p. HALF of 720p is 460,000 pixels. This new Android has 491,000 pixels. Barely above 50% of 720p. Even the iphone 4 has more than this. (614,000).
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Now that I've seen the Iphone4 in action, I'd have to say the screen is beautiful. But to not have a widescreen resolution at this point seems outdated. That said, Palm has built their strategy around Iphone app ports. Perhaps a small part, but screen resolution is a part of that strategy. Don't know how they could abandon that strategy now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12