Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    its been a month and 1/2 and no new news... I'm troubled
    Most of the news was caused by Jon Rubinstein giving an interview to anyone and everyone who would ask. It did 1 major thing, brought Palm back into the news (increased mind share, free plugs for AT&T and other carrier releases, and possibly a higher buyout $). Since the 2 main needs for greater mind share are passed, it's all about the buyout. The next device will be on HP to advertise and release, not Palm so Jon Rubinstein running around talking about it could lead to (more) pie in his face if HP scraps, changes, and/or sets back any current Palm projects.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    What ruby said really doesn't matter. Ofcoarse youll say you have a strong pipeline.. What people need is a hint of what's to come.

Besides inductive charging, every feature palm had going for it is done as well or better.

what's crazy will be the next HTC phone in 3 months, haha
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    What ruby said really doesn't matter. Ofcoarse youll say you have a strong pipeline.. What people need is a hint of what's to come.

Besides inductive charging, every feature palm had going for it is done as well or better.

what's crazy will be the next HTC phone in 3 months, haha
    Nothing can be said until the merger is complete and the dust settles. I expect the REALLY BIG info will be announced at CES in January, unless HP can trhow money at the plan to make it move faster... But that doesn't always help.

9 women can't make a baby in 30 days...
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    But at least you can find out what you're having at around 15 weeks
    Well duh....a guy has to be in the mix somewhere....
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Well duh....a guy has to be in the mix somewhere....

slick observation complex.

someones been studying up for step one!
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    slick observation complex.

someones been studying up for step one!
    gah...I take it friday. I am so tired of studying....

I took an NBME practice test on sunday and I got a 77.5% on it, and it only gave me a 220. I am somewhat disheartened by that. Oh well...gotta push through. What will be, will be.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I'm sorry, but this is news to people that Palm is working on new handsets? Uh, of course they are. They're not just going to pay hardware engineers to sit around all day long.

As I mentioned in another thread, their financial situation until the HP deal goes through means that it might take longer than we'd like, but of course they've been working on something.

I think by the end of the summer we'll probably hear news, personally. The deal closes at the end of July, and I think by the end of August, HP will figure out what's working and what won't, and make a formal announcement of a new device.
    Nothing can be said until the merger is complete and the dust settles. I expect the REALLY BIG info will be announced at CES in January, unless HP can trhow money at the plan to make it move faster... But that doesn't always help.
    I'm with you, no new WebOS phone until CES in January. HP may release a WebOS tablet before that.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345