1.    #1  
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....1-10lightp.jpg

This was a Dell leak via Engadget. This would be such an awesome form-factor for the Pre 2.

Dell Lightning: the ultimate Windows Phone 7 device leaks out -- Engadget
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    That's just incestuous for Palm to copy Dell who copied Palm. I don't even want to think about it anymore.

But seriously it looks a little clunky, reminds me of a calculator or a vertical Sharp Wizard or a vertical Sony Clie if they made them that way. Palm can do way better then that.
    nope don't think so if you ask me it's a step down . To go from round edges to pointed ones
    not !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Ths is gonna be like the 4Th thread about this. i do ike the way how it looks btw
    that's a horrible mess!!!
  7. mt8
    I like the current Pre form factor much better
    i just need a new phone...preferable the same form factor.
    That picture is a "hard tech" version of the PrPrPr&#$275$; $we$ $have$. $Some$ $may$ $like$ $it$, $but$, $others$, $like$ $some$ $in$ $the$ $thread$ $already$, $find$ $it$ $too$ $severe$-$looking$.
    Prē
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....1-10lightp.jpg

This was a Dell leak via Engadget. This would be such an awesome form-factor for the Pre 2.

Dell Lightning: the ultimate Windows Phone 7 device leaks out -- Engadget
    Sorry, but if the PALM PRE 2 looks like that, I'm going to the EVO!! well I might get the EVO either way.......PAlm would have to announce the new PRE before 6/6/10(my upgrade date) if i would consider it...oh and I do love my PRE, but come on, what is in there future??
    CRoSSoVeR
    Quote Originally Posted by crossover4life View Post
    Sorry, but if the PALM PRE 2 looks like that, I'm going to the EVO!! well I might get the EVO either way.......PAlm would have to announce the new PRE before 6/6/10(my upgrade date) if i would consider it...oh and I do love my PRE, but come on, what is in there future??
    I don't think the new Dell phones are that bad at all. If they had more rounded corners, they would look pretty awesome. Jon said that Palm is working on new devices (notice the 's' at the end of that word), so who knows what Palm has up their sleeve.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    whatever they choose... I just hope to god they don't have Foxconn build them again... Lesson learned (hopefully)
    That phone is a fugly mess! I hope to god that palms new phone doesn't look like that.
    I really don't get why people like carrying around a literal brick let alone the edges cutting off your hand while you're holding it? It's such a damn cop out like the Droid. It's new and revolutionary?! Maybe in your own stupid little world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post

+1 on the specs but it needs the trademark Palm keyboard and similar ergonomics to the Pre
    How about like this with metal black case.
    http://www.mobilecrunch.com/wp-conte.../palm-post.jpg
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Cute !
    No way. Dell's design looks terrible. Step backwards for sure. Looks like a Zune had a baby with an old Motorola prototype. Gross.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Don't like it. Prefer the Pre's form factor.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)