Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wow this is the 3rd thread today with this ugly phone in it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    Garrett, can I get your avatar as a dartboard?
    The original image was only 300x300. Not really big enough for a dartboard

You can use me as a dartboard if you pay me enough lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The original image was only 300x300. Not really big enough for a dartboard

You can use me as a dartboard if you pay me enough lol
    I love it! He can't think outside his own little box, and no, I don't wanna throw darts at you...
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    One word... *fugly*

And with that 4.1" screen would be like holding an iPad up to your head OMFG!! O.o
    LOL fugly I'm gonna use that one

Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    One word... *fugly*

And with that 4.1" screen would be like holding an iPad up to your head OMFG!! O.o
    and no, I don't wanna throw darts at you...
    Oh well.. So much for that business idea. If you have any weird rich friends, let them know. $1000 per dart. No face, neck or groin.
    i like the form factor
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh well.. So much for that business idea. If you have any weird rich friends, let them know. $1000 per dart. No face, neck or groin.
    Hey for $1000 it is gonna hit the bullseye. You figure it out... Your rules are out the window!
    - Jeff
    all i have to say is round the edges to feel like a pre, add webos, and u got a pretty damn good device in my books
    Engadget is posting some Dell phones that are kicking Palm right in the *** and balls!
    The fact that there might be another phone out there in the future with an actual keyboard is very exciting to me. That is one of the main reasons I'm so drawn to the Pre Plus. But if I know there is something on the horizon with the slide out keyboard, I might be willing to wait it out.
    I think it looks pretty slick actually. Too bad its only on att and t-blow
    I don't know about you guys, but you can definitely see the Palm influence in these devices. The Smoke looks like a Super Pixi, and the thunder like a Mega Pre. Even the keyboards have that orange key!

Palm hardware looks even more cheap now. Like, KIRF cheap. Feels like some cheap stuff you'd pick up in a flea market in some second rate Chinatown...

If Palm doesn't release some large screen device soon, they will be toast.
    tk 421, Seriously? You are insane. This is just another copy that can't come close. it is wm7! And everyone including Apple is copying Palm to some degree. Palm just needs a supercharged Pre, to repeat whoever said it...
    - Jeff
    And FM radio? REALLY? what a waste of architectural space!!!
    I 100% disagree with this statement. Actually I've been asking for FM on a phone for a LONG time! Why you may ask? Well, I go to a gym that has TVs hanging from the ceiling in front of the treadmills. Audio is transmitted through FM. So no FM receiver = no listening to TV. It sucks that I have to have one Mp3 player for the gym, when I'd like to just use my phone for everything. That, and I can't use bluetooth headphones with my other Mp3 player. Please please palm include FM on the next phone! Its not useless!
    Looks terrible. What were they thinking? Looks like the Zune had an ugly baby.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    I 100% disagree with this statement. Actually I've been asking for FM on a phone for a LONG time! Why you may ask? Well, I go to a gym that has TVs hanging from the ceiling in front of the treadmills. Audio is transmitted through FM. So no FM receiver = no listening to TV. It sucks that I have to have one Mp3 player for the gym, when I'd like to just use my phone for everything. That, and I can't use bluetooth headphones with my other Mp3 player. Please please palm include FM on the next phone! Its not useless!
    Well for you I see the point, but as for music we can stream so I still say it is a waste of space. Sorry, I think your need is the minority...
    - Jeff
    Stop, call the cops. This Smokedevice just stole the keyboard from my Pre!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    I actually had a FM radio on an old prepaid nokia phone. I used it a lot more then I thought I would.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    That is just clumsy looking hardware. I'd like to see a pre standing next to these, winpho7 looks much taller.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast