Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Two by two.. hands of blue...(Firefly) but no C40 in them...

http://images.quizfarm.com/1127830140vqblue2.jpg
    Maybe it's because I just watched a disturbing Japanese film but this mysterious gloved guy who video tapes phones in private kinda gives me the creeps.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    oh man... oh man... oh man..... i'm excited !!!

cary328is why are you doing this to us? did we do anything to you? lol

Lets trash talk palms stock down like everyone else... then buy it at a nice low price!! If the C40 rocks... i'm all in..
    Because for one:

1. I am a release day pre owner. I waited from January 9 to June 6 2009 to get my device.

2. I've been using Palm products for years.

3. I'm now waiting for the EvO 4G but I'm keeping a Pre as my 2nd line/phone because I love webOS and still rooting for the underdog.

4. The C40 might be Palm's last hope...
    For the love of god there better be an AT&T version, if not I'm gonna be ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    1. I am a release day pre owner. I waited from January 9 to June 6 2009 to get my device.
    yeah, try waiting from January 9 till present.
    I went months without a phone, without even being given a time frame.(canada)

I win!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I hope C40 stands for multiple prototypes, since the "C40" has been seen since August last year.. We should be looking forward to the C80 right now..
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post

yeah, try waiting from January 9 till present.
    I agree and am in the boat.

However, I have a feeling I'll be waiting even longer than you
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Would be cool to see what the C40 brings, but I just got my palm so I'm happy for now.
  9.    #29  
    You verizon and AT&T folks are getting a much better device than Sprint's Pre...so be thankful for that. I LOVE how the bottom of your Pres are perfectly smoothed out and have no useless button. Also the fact that you have more ram...that's awesome.
    You verizon and AT&T folks are getting a much better device than Sprint's Pre...so be thankful for that. I LOVE how the bottom of your Pres are perfectly smoothed out and have no useless button. Also the fact that you have more ram...that's awesome.
    Not to worry though, us Sprint folks are getting a much better device than those on AT&T/Verizon via the form of a thing called Evo.
    Where's the video at? we've been waiting for a while now. This technology wait game is a killer.

Leaks about an eventual leak are also silly.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    c40 = sprint pre plus
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    biwood212, if you've had the c40... for real... send me a private message with your info. I'd like some inside info, if you don't mind. I've got some info that may be of use to you.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I'm placing bets that Palm will introduce a superphone on par with Evo specs, and sell the pre plus and pixi plus on sprint. 3 phones, one for techies and rich people, one for most people, and one for "new to smartphone" people.
    Palm Pre. Sprint.

View My Mockup!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanLipson View Post
    I'm placing bets that Palm will introduce a superphone on par with Evo specs, and sell the pre plus and pixi plus on sprint. 3 phones, one for techies and rich people, one for most people, and one for "new to smartphone" people.
    That's a solid approach. The Pre (and Plus) while quite nice, due mainly to webOS, is really more of a mid-level phone than a high end handset. They need something more to compete with the iPhones and Evos of the world.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Better leak something soon or announce something soon, because EVO and Nexus One are about to steal half, (or should I say earn) half their customers! Come on Palm lets see your superphone.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    During the EVO4G/supersonic leaks, there was a video with a guy wearing gloves holding the device. This is from the same person who is our main source at android forums:

"Palm c40 is out in the wild however..... expect a video not all that far in the future (hin hint) there will more than likely be gloves in this one too"

So look out for the leaked C40 video soon..

I wonder if they'll lose it at a bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    I wonder if they'll lose it at a bar.
    They tried leaving it at a bar but .... it's still there.
    I hope this is true, I too am getting ready to bail on Palm for an EVO. Dell just dropped a MIRV of phones to include some hardware I would love to see WebOS on.

Dell Lightning: the ultimate Windows Phone 7 device leaks out -- Engadget
    I do not think that at all. Sprint PRE owners, were early adopters. As with all new tech, the 1st buyers soon feel short changed when updates come out. Trust me, it will catch up with you soon. In the meantime. I cannot get a PRE until Oct, when I switch from V to Sprint, as my Centro contract is 1st up in Oct. So you have had a PRE all of this me and I have not. It is all relative and works out in the end. Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast