1.    #1  
    Is anybody in Hawaii specifically Honolulu able to connect to their ISP or the VoiceStream ISDN number ? The very first day I got my 270 I was able to and now it has been a week that I am unable to. Multiple phone calls to HS & VS leaves the blame with VS and they say they are working to fix it but have no idea when it will be fixed. This is extremly frustrating and defeats the whole purpose of purchasing the device. I'm really having a hard time deciding wheter I should hold out for the GPRS patch or if they are unable to fix the CSD problem return the 270 before the 30 day return policy expires. Hawaii users please let me know what your experiences are. TIA
    "Increase The Peace"
  2.    #2  
    Finally for the first time since the 14th I am able to dial in to my ISP. That was a very very long ten days. I hope it continues to work and is not just a one day thing.
    "Increase The Peace"
    I am in Hawaii too and still having trouble connecting. What ISP are you using? I have been trying to use RR. Glad to hear to were able to connect.

Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Sorry to hear that you are still having trouble connecting.
    I am using AT&T Global as my ISP.
    "Increase The Peace"
    Yessss!!! I was finally able to connect today (using RR as my ISP) It's been a week of frustation and probably 100 wasted minutes. How's your connction speed with AT&T? I thought RR was alittle slow. I have a IPAQ with a GO America account and thought it would be similar. I guess slower surfing time is worth cutting down on one more device in my pocket.

Thanks

Dave