Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 307075767778798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1662
    I could vacuum the office floors and run the register at the gift shop.
    Come play with my Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    I would, but my only marketable skills right now is sales and chemistry, none of which Palm wants.
    I think Palm could use just a tad bit more of that.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Posted 04/13/2010, 05:36 PM

so its the birthday of Derrik's article..
    No, not the birthday of Derrik's article.

It's the birthday of the c40. The point is this, the c40 hit everyone's radar a year ago to the day. The "happy birthday" comment is accurate and topical if you ask me (even though no one's asking).

Sure the c40 thread started in April, but that's not what the post was referring to. I like the post and think it's appropriate to comment that we've heard of the c40 for a full year now with no concrete information as to what it is or when it will land (if in fact it ever will).
    Quote Originally Posted by mjrei View Post
    No, not the birthday of Derrik's [sic] article.

It's the birthday of the c40. The point is this, the c40 hit everyone's radar a year ago to the day. The "happy birthday" comment is accurate and topical if you ask me (even though no one's asking).

Sure the c40 thread started in April, but that's not what the post was referring to.
    But Derek's article is exactly what he was referring to, isn't it? The C40 first hit our radar thanks to the following article from one year ago:

"New Palm phones in Sprint inventory: P120 and C40
    By Derek Kessler | Sunday, Aug 30, 2009 | 72 comments"
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    When are we going to see a leaked picture
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    When are we going to see a leaked picture
    Palm has been spraying this all over the place.

http://www.seenontvproducts.net/leak...der%202000.jpg
    They got it from Steve. I wonder if they can pull of an Appleisc launch in complete secrecy.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    My little birdy says that HP/Palm will be announcing the phone in a couple weeks if all plans go well. Weeewwtt
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    thanks for the update NitOxYs !!!!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NitOxYs View Post
    My little birdy says that HP/Palm will be announcing the phone in a couple weeks if all plans go well. Weeewwtt
    Thanks!
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I don't know if my launch day Pre is going to hold up for two more weeks.
    aren't you the guy that keeps pulling random release dates out of his ****?

my little birdy also told me that we have new hardware coming in a couple of weeks as well. a couple of weeks could be 2, or 15. It all depends man... lets hope that everything goes well.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    aren't you the guy that keeps pulling random release dates out of his ****?

my little birdy also told me that we have new hardware coming in a couple of weeks as well. a couple of weeks could be 2, or 15. It all depends man... lets hope that everything goes well.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt! I told you this! How many times are you going to bring it up? Just because Palm and HP had different directions doesn't mean I'm making it up. Let's see you run a corporation, make deadlines AND merge 2 companies. GL.
    Last edited by NitOxYs; 09/04/2010 at 04:48 PM.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Here's hoping your birdy is right. Wait for it, wait for it. It could happen! Two weeks. . . I can wait, I can wait. Yeah, I know; it's not like we have a choice.
    Wo0t!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Strange how a "couple" weeks before release, no leak at all. If we were to follow how the fruit company releases their phones, after a new version of the OS is announced, it's released two to three months later.

Following the same logic, webos 2.0 was announced this week, maybe phone release in Nov - Dec?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicekyo View Post
    Strange how a "couple" weeks before release, no leak at all. If we were to follow how the fruit company releases their phones, after a new version of the OS is announced, it's released two to three months later.

Following the same logic, webos 2.0 was announced this week, maybe phone release in Nov - Dec?
    he said till announced, not released.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Oh oh, I'm seeing an overshadow event over Nokia and their N9 :]. Will the next gen Pre take the thunder away from the N9 and the "new" MeeGo OS? This is me wishful thinking; would it be possible to port over Nokia's MeeGo (including GUI/UX, etc...) over to the next gen Pre? Maybe dual boot? If what was said on the specs of the Pre "2" hold to be true, I think I would love every single OS ported to it XD.
    An announcement in a couple of weeks would line up with a lot of rumors, speculations, and hints from corporate execs (Sood) that we've read and heard. Mid-September has been the time frame that I thought it would happen in for the last 4 or 5 weeks.

Hope they manage to do it. We'll probably see an FCC license pop-up shortly before or after. Can't wait to see what they have coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by falconrap View Post
    We'll probably see an FCC license pop-up shortly before or after.
    Doubtful on this part. The FCC has been much better about not leaking unreleased product information in the past few years, and it's rare that they do any more. Companies can request that the FCC keeps information secret until a certain date.