Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768697071727378 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1662
  1. #1341  
    I want a video call toaster myself , for those really personal times when im toasting bread.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2. #1342  
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    as much as I love the way they implemented launcher pages... I do not think it's real. Alignment of the arrow buttons is way off and the notepad has a white bar rigt underneath the stickynote and above the navigation pane which also looks out of place.
    I agree--this is a poor photoshop job--it would be pretty easy to mock up something like this, so if anything is out of place at all, it is suspicious. And those arrow buttons at the top are significantly uneven.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  3. jtran51's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    #1343  
    webOS 2.0 to 2.1 from what I've heard will have Mojo messaging service and Synergy-compliant widgets, and folders. Multiple home screens have been talked about but that doesn't look like it's going to make it.
  4. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #1344  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtran51 View Post
    webOS 2.0 to 2.1 from what I've heard will have Mojo messaging service and Synergy-compliant widgets, and folders. Multiple home screens have been talked about but that doesn't look like it's going to make it.
    Easy there chief, just because you busted your 10 post cherry is no reason to get ahead of yourself.
  5. prince201's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    #1345  
    LMFAO! That was slightly on the mean side but still funny haha
  6. #1346  
    geez, cant you tell its off center on purpose! otherwise you'll hold it wrong.
    Palm prē-ist.
  7. #1347  
    Maybe I'm extra gullible or something, but I think it's real. That handwriting thing for the Chinese looks pretty cool.
  8. #1348  
    interesting...before I call it a fake, I'm gonna keep an open mind. It's got just the right amount of changes without anything blantantly ridiculous. And the arrows being off is a goofy enough plausible palm thing that I wouldn't put it past them (maybe this is some type of pre-beta testing leak of webos 2.0)

    Remember the poor NFS demo and how everyone called it a fake...only to turn out we did get gaming on the pre.
  9. #1349  
    hey i been saying for a long time that palm has a test market in china.
    Palm prē-ist.
  10. jtran51's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    #1350  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    Easy there chief, just because you busted your 10 post cherry is no reason to get ahead of yourself.
    I haven't been counting but that was pretty funny.
  11. #1351  
    the other possibility is that someone just modded up the current webos but I'm not sure why they would go to so much trouble. Looks like just browsing that website that they put out a bunch of homebrew "roms" on that site (can anyone read chinese).
    Last edited by cyberprashant; 07/17/2010 at 01:37 AM.
  12. #1352  
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    the other possibility is that someone just modded up the current webos but I'm not sure why they would go to so much trouble.

    Same thing with photoshop...none of my friends would even consider the pre....is someone in china gonna even bother wasting their time faking a pre shot? (I love webos but honestly?) So I think there might be something to this...
    That is possible. That site had a bunch of custom roms on it. I made a temp account if you guys want to get on.
    u: aurash91
    p: password88
  13. #1353  
    I'm sorry as nice as it is an idea, it's fake. The more I look at it the more I see flaws. I do not see palm getting rid of the launcher bar and changing all the signal bars. Also what's the point of having a few english apps and a few in chinese? Two of the apps are official apps and are in english while the other official app is in chinese (calc). And yet again... The arrows are rediculously off there's no way this is real. I don even think it's a patch because I've never seen the alighnments that far off in html as from what I understand it's fairly easy to manipulate positioning of image files in html am I right?
  14. NINnerd's Avatar
    Posts
    358 Posts
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    #1354  
    Just subscribing to this thread to keep on top of any new WebOS devices coming out. I'll be holding out through fall, I guess. Haha.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
  15. #1355  
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    I'm sorry as nice as it is an idea, it's fake. The more I look at it the more I see flaws. I do not see palm getting rid of the launcher bar and changing all the signal bars. Also what's the point of having a few english apps and a few in chinese? Two of the apps are official apps and are in english while the other official app is in chinese (calc). And yet again... The arrows are rediculously off there's no way this is real. I don even think it's a patch because I've never seen the alighnments that far off in html as from what I understand it's fairly easy to manipulate positioning of image files in html am I right?
    I could definitely see them getting rid of the launcher bar. We dont need it. we have the wave to pull that stuff up or just swipe up to pull up launcher. or it could be that they hid the bar when you have launcher pulled up. btw, all of these are patches that are available in preware.
  16. #1356  
    that's just a patched OS. There's a patch for all those changes (and the signal icons seems to be just a change in the original ones.
  17. drexaljim's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    #1357  
    that's two antennas one for 3g one for 4g
  18. doc31's Avatar
    Posts
    707 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    #1358  
    real or fake i want this update to the phone app
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  19. #1359  
    oh dont you know i would love that update as well or the ability to change it out directly on the phone
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. #1360  
    as someone already stated this is just china's version of the palm pre, nothing more. Also where did you get information that the screen is 3.5, better keyboard etc. Its a palm pre for china either offical or not thats all it is sooooooooooooooo please lets focuse this post on the real Palm C40 regarding news, updates, or leaks please no more BS.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions