Page 57 of 84 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1662
    Quote Originally Posted by nicekyo View Post
    Picture of the app store with gray background.
    do other apps show that bar above the screen shot with version number and such....?

I have a sprint pre and that does not occur when I view the WebUI app.

nicekyo - can you do a screen shot directly from the phone... hold [Orange button] + [SYM] + [P] and it will save it to your screen shots folder in the pictures/images.
    I still see the blue background too. @concept1 if you tap on any App title, that bar will appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    I still see the blue background too. @concept1 if you tap on any App title, that bar will appear.
    ha nice! learn something new every day... this should be a tip. thx
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by concept1 View Post
    do other apps show that bar above the screen shot with version number and such....?

I have a sprint pre and that does not occur when I view the WebUI app.

nicekyo - can you do a screen shot directly from the phone... hold [Orange button] + [SYM] + [P] and it will save it to your screen shots folder in the pictures/images.
    If you tap the top, it will show version number and size. I went back into the app store, it's back into the boring blue color. I forgot I can take screen shots!
    ha nice! learn something new every day... this should be a tip. thx
    There is also a patch in Preware to permanently show the bar so you don't have to tap the title.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    This is properly the wrong place to post this, but I think Palm's update to the app store is soon. If you choose the "WebUI for WebOS" app from the app store, it shows up in the gray background (instead of the blue), resembling the background from the palm dev conference. Could be code error, but it's a sign updates are coming.
    yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    you should delete this and never mention that again. And a mod should delete my post. Stay under the radar brother. Dont wany anyone to get fired now would we?
    We're lucky that no actual jobs are at risk. Why? Because NitOxYs is a liar with a proven track record.

Quote Originally Posted by NitOxYs
    It is out of my control. This is what I was told. If something is going to be leaked it was suppose to before the long weekend. They will announce a new device soon at an event that's guaranteed. However he (The person I know at Palm) hinting at Friday being a leak day. I told you guys to take what I say with a grain of salt before. Companies aren't always on track with things especially since the merger and the failure to sell phones. Let alone having to work with Adobe/Flash. I'll be really surprised if someone from Palm doesn't leak something today. Just Sayin'. I really have nothing to gain from this, other than ****ing people off, and that's something I'm not trying to do. I'm just trying to relay information to dedicated Palm fans.
    My friend works at Palm too (see how easy this is, guys?) and he said that Project Moon Logo is still on track for this evening. NitOxYs, can you confirm with your source as well? My friend at Palm said that they aren't supposed to talk about Project Moon Logo, but I'll give you guys a hint: they are going to put the Palm logo on the moon. You should see it tonight!
    Yeah, I've pretty much given up too. Whatever happens will happen when it's ready, and I will only pay attention to official sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    They are going to put the Palm logo on the moon. You should see it tonight!
    Really? Damn, I'm gonna go set up my tent outside today! So excited. Thanks for the heads up!
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    I totally kid. On a serious note, we really don't know Nitoxys's reliability but I was kind of looking forward to something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    I totally kid. On a serious note, we really don't know Nitoxys's reliability but I was kind of looking forward to something.
    ditto... Any emails from jackson, soorma?
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    We're lucky that no actual jobs are at risk. Why? Because NitOxYs is a liar with a proven track record.

My friend works at Palm too (see how easy this is, guys?) and he said that Project Moon Logo is still on track for this evening. NitOxYs, can you confirm with your source as well? My friend at Palm said that they aren't supposed to talk about Project Moon Logo, but I'll give you guys a hint: they are going to put the Palm logo on the moon. You should see it tonight!
    You crack me up. They see you trollin' and hating.. Trying to catch you typin' qwerty!

No my insider at Palm will not lose his job. You can count on that. Call me a liar all you want, I don't give 2 dog piles of crap.

How about you get off the moon, the gravity is really messing with your head.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    ditto... Any emails from jackson, soorma?
    I'm pretty sure that Jackson will now start posting new news on his new blog (LOL at the newness)

Welcome to Smartphone Community & Forum

Nitoxys I really want to believe but its so damn hard with so many rumors and stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by NitOxYs View Post
    You crack me up. They see you trollin' and hating.. Trying to catch you typin' qwerty!

No my insider at Palm will not lose his job. You can count on that. Call me a liar all you want, I don't give 2 dog piles of crap.

How about you get off the moon, the gravity is really messing with your head.
    But the real question is do you give 3 dog piles of crap? If thats so Ill know what to do

Seriously, You cant say that you are SURE he wont lose his job. I got caught by the ATT police and it wasnt nice. Want proof?

why wait???? CALL short customer care!!!

That was me when I was an ***** 7 years ago posting **** I wanst supposed to. I almost lost my job and got a few other in trouble. They caught it, had to cancel the number cost them a lot of money and employees lost their shortcut number to keep wait times down
    This is properly the wrong place to post this, but I think Palm's update to the app store is soon. If you choose the "WebUI for WebOS" app from the app store, it shows up in the gray background (instead of the blue), resembling the background from the palm dev conference. Could be code error, but it's a sign updates are coming.
    that's a web distributed app. On the buttom it says this app has not been reviewed by palm. Not sure why it showed up in the app catalog thoug.
    @nitoxys what does your friend do at palm? What is the latest info you have on a new device(s) Please share.

thanks!
    @nitoxys what does your friend do at palm? What is the latest info you have on a new device(s) Please share.

thanks!
    He's not going to.
    hope your source at palm wasn't one of those who lost his/her job with the merger...

people calm down...a new phone is a coming. And that's from my great source, named Duh Logic. Seriously,we don't even have to read between the lines anymore, all hp and palm developers have been talking about is new webOS devices.

btw, anyone notice how quiet John Rubinstein has been?
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    hope your source at palm wasn't one of those who lost his/her job with the merger...

people calm down...a new phone is a coming. And that's from my great source, named Duh Logic. Seriously,we don't even have to read between the lines anymore, all hp and palm developers have been talking about is new webOS devices.

btw, anyone notice how quiet John Rubinstein has been?
    And what does your source "Duh Logic" say about new phones???
    They keep saying a new "Device" they never say smartphone or even phone. this device could be a WebOs flashlight for all we know. Ofcourse I think there will eventually be a new phone but they really have never said exactly "Phone" they just keep saying :devices: which could mean anything. Just sayin.