Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1662
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    If you're wrong that's what you'll be saying to us when we hunt you down...

Just kidding, really appreciate the info you've been shootin' at us lately. If it's all correct I'll be a happy camper.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    He phrased it as a pun. If I have to explain it, then it ruins the pun.
    Not very punny if you know what I mean.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Quote Originally Posted by NitOxYs View Post
    Don't worry guys. Tomorrow there will be something leaked or presented. It'll be ok.
    i hope your right!!! and if your not, i'll cry
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

NitOxYs, do you know anything about this?

Is this the Next Palm Pre? Called UON - Palm Support Community
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NitOxYs View Post
    Don't worry guys. Tomorrow there will be something leaked or presented. It'll be ok.
    I hope this is true!

Is anyone else hoping it's not a 4G device? Plus side: definitely Sprint. BUT I don't have 4G coverage yet, and I'm sure it'll be a while... and I don't want to pay 10 extra bucks a month for something I'm not getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    NitOxYs, do you know anything about this?

Is this the Next Palm Pre? Called UON - Palm Support Community
    please look at the dates of the posting.
    Yes I know, but some parts of the post could still be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    Yes I know, but some parts of the post could still be true.
    Some parts of the Pomegranate | NS08 phone could be true also. Mmmm... Coffee.
    Haha, you're right. I was just thinking that second resistive screen could be true, geez! lol
    Wouldn't now be a GREAT time to announce a new device?
    - Apple has a real issue w Iphone4 - fixable - but still bad PRPRPR
    - Some issues with killa EVO
    - MS kills Kin

So why not at least wet folks appetite with some legit press releases or at least tasty leaks?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Something tells me Palm isn't going to say or leak anything. I bet when they are ready to talk its gonna be big and the phone will drop like a month later. Its killin me too..and Ive only had my Palm Pre + like 3 months lol.
    nah, every device that has been released recently (evo with screen and battery life), iphone 4(___ insert problem here), droid incredible (backordered because no screens available) has had issues. It's not just palm pres and pixis, for all the palm haters out there.

I hope hpalm doesn't rush out the device that has been in palms roadmap until any major flaws have been addressed. We can't afford another release with consumer perceived hardware issues.

btw, my original vzw pre plus hardware has been rock solid. But I know others haven't been as lucky.

hopefully the device comes out without any major battery issues, receptions issues, or peeling skins.
    my point was never that all devices don't have issues, often enough Apple's issues are covered up in the hoopla, or are relatively minor ...

ALSO - this is a 4 way unlimited CAGE MATCH, and I forgot about RIM, I can't imagine Palm wants them to get first dibs on 2nd generation of the Pre style slider.
    It's called a portrait slider, and Palm was not the first to use it.

But you're right, I think Palm wants to beat RIM to the punch before they release their portrait slider phone.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    12 hours left for a leak! I'm a launch week sprint pre owner, dying for an upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by nodforce View Post
    12 hours left for a leak! I'm a launch week sprint pre owner, dying for an upgrade
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nodforce View Post
    "12hrs left for a leak" ??? where is this from ?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    "Don't worry guys. Tomorrow there will be something leaked or presented. It'll be ok."
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    "12hrs left for a leak" ??? where is this from ?
    He is saying that based off of what NitOxYs said a few posts back about something being leaked today about a future phone.
    Leave it to Palm to leak a hot new device on a Saturday