Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070 ... LastLast
    Thank you I can wait, take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Radioshack and Best Buy do that all the time. They are not like Sprint Store. they will cell a phone like the PRE and then move on to the next phone and get rid of all the accessories. It has no relation to the future of the PRE.

Quote Originally Posted by funkmeisterbrau View Post
    ok I picked up nice $40 Pre case for $10 at da Shack.

If there is a future of the Pre why are they wholesale deleting everything PALM?
    finallypre you could not have said it better i agree with your post 100%. Also I dont believe HP/Palm will do anymore exclusivity deals at all except for the scenerio you gave regarding a deal to have a 4G WebOS phone until next year which would make sense. Again as stated by many, the CFO of sprint never stated the pre a failure, But things didnt go as well as it did. Which they didnt. Second the deal for the pre if your stating was just for exclusivity rights, a company does not need that kind of deal to just launch a phone with a carrier. So again your post and evidence makes no sense at all, and as I stated before please go look it up sprint sold more original pres then anyone. They broke the sales record currently (how is that a failure), and as stated above Palm would be stupid not to offer something this year for old pre users on sprint, because sprint has the most pre users.
    Hi, I like your and FinallyPre's thinking. Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    a sprint insider has posted again a list of phones coming out soon for sprint, among them again is the palm c40 which he states the system is stating july 10. So far people state that he is a reliable source heres the link:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

linky - see post#11
    http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho....php?p=2344852
    Ajac was the poster.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    What if the C40 turns out to be just the Pre Plus?
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    What if the C40 turns out to be just the Pre Plus?
    I don't think so but who knows
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

That person is absolutley a reliable source. But it could be a Pre or Pixi Plus. I will get the Evo Friday but atleast I have 30 days to see of there is a new PRE on the horizon. If by July 4th there is no new news on this new HP Phone I will just enjoy the EVO for a year and hopefully by then there will be a new PRE. I am excited to try an Android device BUT my heart is with WEBOS.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 05/31/2010 at 09:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I don't think the C40 is the Pre Plus since the model number is way different than that of the original Pre. Could be wrong I guess but just doesn't seem logical to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by prince201 View Post
    I don't think the C40 is the Pre Plus since the model number is way different than that of the original Pre. Could be wrong I guess but just doesn't seem logical to me.
    Hi,

I agree with you...........we will see shortly, if you and I are correct.

take care, Jay
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    What's the bet the C40 will be a replacement usb door?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bennish View Post
    What's the bet the C40 will be a replacement usb door?
    Hahaha I would be P***ED!
    LOL! take care, Jay
    Imagine that. Were all waiting for a replacement door. Actiually my Pre lost its USB door a month after I got it so I might need a C40.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Imagine that. Were all waiting for a replacement door. Actiually my Pre lost its USB door a month after I got it so I might need a C40.
    LOL, take care, Jay
    Just my two cents...I recently moved from my pre to a hero to try android before the evo launch...well, only four days and I'm back WebOS is just so user friendly compared to others...anyways, I texted my sprint guy down at the corporate store asking about hearing of a "c40" supposedly in the sprint system. His response was, "Yep, thats the new palm phone and its suppose to be really nice...bigger screen, faster processor etc. and was suppose to be out in July but might be delayed because HP wants to make sure its perfect" I was stoked to hear this and am hoping that we will officially hear something soon...Just thought I would share

Ken
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I just hope they place a foward facing cam on this phone to compete with the Evo and new iPhone HD. If not they need to go back to the drawing board.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    You can also add in HD video and that new snapdragon 1.2 mhz processor
    Quote Originally Posted by Poitier View Post
    You can also add in HD video and that new snapdragon 1.2 mhz processor
    Yeah the timing on the new snapdragon dual core seems perfect. That would definitely get the nerds drooling.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Yeah the timing on the new snapdragon dual core seems perfect. That would definitely get the nerds drooling.
    Hi, I am not a tech nerd, b/c I hardly know what overclocking is, let alone do it. Yet, the snapdragon dual core, offers so many possibilities, that even I am drolling. Take care, Jay