Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    What the hell. They should ban that guy that listed another members phone number. He must be one of those "internet toughguys"
    +1
    with hopes that posting was reported be SEVERAL people.
    It would at least force the person to start over with a new name.
    Must be an Apple troll lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    anything yet? getting restless.
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    hahaha that was good
    IMO There are two dates we will wait for. One is when Sprint has the big show in NYC for the "grand showing" of WiMax or shortly after HP closes the deal with Palm. Both are around the same time and until then we will probably not hear or see anything.
    Palm needs to have no leaks or early showings until they can launch. I have been following this 4G stuff for years and I am right at the head of the line with all of you in wanting to hear anything. But for Palm and Sprint I hope there are no leaks.
    My next purchase is the C40/PalmPad package lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    ^ ^ ^ I agree with that. Also, I personally believe Palm does not want to ruin the launch of the Pre Plus and Pixi Plus on AT&T by introducing better hardware. They will let the phones launch, let them sell for a while, and with new HP backing, introduce a new model
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    ^ ^ ^ I agree with that. Also, I personally believe Palm does not want to ruin the launch of the Pre Plus and Pixi Plus on AT&T by introducing better hardware. They will let the phones launch, let them sell for a while, and with new HP backing, introduce a new model
    BIG TIME +1
    Why tick off AT&T

We want them!!!
    Some bad news...
    Some guy, (well, ajac009) on the forum started to talk ****** about Jackson and even listed his phone number on the thread. The thread has been closed and Jackson, in one of his posts, said that he might leave androidforums.com altogether. This sucks...

UPDATE: Just got a PM from Jackson, we will now communicate through email. I'll let you guys know any new info.
    Thank you..

And than you Jason.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I wonder how many current Pre users on Sprint will leave for the EVO 4G if Palm doesn't announce anything before it's launch.
    Thninking about it. That phone is sweet. I love the PRE but these new phones are what I am after. I will probally wait to see if there is a new PALM OS phone that rivals them this year otherwise probally jump to the 4G.

Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    I wonder how many current Pre users on Sprint will leave for the EVO 4G if Palm doesn't announce anything before it's launch.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Thninking about it. That phone is sweet. I love the PRE but these new phones are what I am after. I will probally wait to see if there is a new PALM OS phone that rivals them this year otherwise probally jump to the 4G.
    I suggest you jump ship man. PalmOS is gone. There won't be any new PalmOS phones so there is no point in waiting. ;-)
    Palm really needs to leak some info on the next gen phones. There are too many options for us early adopters right now.

1. Evo 4G
    2. iPhone HD
    3. Incredible
    4. The new Dells coming out

and more.

Many of us have a new phone upgrade in early June and if we don't see anything coming out of Palm it will be pretty hard not to jump to one of the phones above.

I will be getting a new phone in June/July for sure. I could stretch to August or maybe early September IF I know what is coming from Palm. Without a leak I will have to assume it will be another "not quite up to the competition hardware" phone that will come out in the fall. If that is the case, I will be gone for a year or so and maybe back next year.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    I suggest you jump ship man. PalmOS is gone. There won't be any new PalmOS phones so there is no point in waiting. ;-)
    yeah palm os is gone he was stating Web OS phones and there def not gone.
    Homie-- you're absolutely right. I am in the same boat. Since I am addicted to getting new gadgets all the time, I will not wait for very long after I am eligible for an upgrade. I need to know Palm has something coming before the end of the summer or I will jump ship.
    me too i need a reason to stay. WebOs is great but there are too many great devises out there and i am a Sprint Premier customer so i can upgrade my phone in this year june.
    Please Palm give me something!!!!!
    I love webos and I guess from everyones comments I'm in the minority when I say I'm not going to downgrade my user experience because I'm due a hardware upgrade. To me it's like trading in a cadillac for that new shiney kia. Everyone has their own oppions and if you like something better then by all means go, but to need to upgrade as soon as you can just because you can seems a little silly.

I think I'll wait to see what palm offers next, instead of just making a knee jerk decidion I might soon regret
    Palm Pre Plus 2010 World Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Iroc371 View Post
    I love webos and I guess from everyones comments I'm in the minority when I say I'm not going to downgrade my user experience because I'm due a hardware upgrade. To me it's like trading in a cadillac for that new shiney kia. Everyone has their own oppions and if you like something better then by all means go, but to need to upgrade as soon as you can just because you can seems a little silly.

I think I'll wait to see what palm offers next, instead of just making a knee jerk decidion I might soon regret

word is born, couldnt have said it better homie. I'm a primo customer been with them for 12 years and prob couldnt do anything else other then Web OS, so if it takes them until next year to drop another phone then I'll be sticking with the pre. To me no other OS weither it be Android, Apple, or microsoft can touch Web OS.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I too hope a new palm phone comes out this year. I think Web OS would fly on a 1ghz or better chip. Anyway here's my theory on what carrier will get the next Palm phone.

Verizon! Again this is just a guess. My reasoning behind this is that because Verizon has a deal with HP to sell subsidized netbooks, the HP/Palm combo will go thataways. Granted thats loose stuff to go on but as far as I know Sprint doesn't sell netbooks? right?

If Im wrong sorry..hah.

I'd be happy cause I'm a Verizon customer and just got a Pre a little over a month ago. I could upgrade in 10 months...soo ehh Fedbuary. On second thought I hope it doesn't come out too soon. Waiting that long is gonna kill me lol.
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    +1 Large but it sux to be us and we wil likely wait longer than we would have had the merger not occurred. My 755p is getting a bit tired and Im not a Pre fan- cant type on the keyboard, my fingers are too fat. I wanna 4G phone anyway, don't care if its WiMAX or LTE, Im out of contract so when something good shows up, I'm on it.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    @ Iroc371 & wellwellwell11

I'm with both of you guys on this, nothing I've seen out there can compare to WebOS... its frustrating that WebOS is not getting the buzz it truly deserves, but looking at Palm's financial troubles you cant really blame them too much. Hopefully with the HP acquisition things will be better, I'm just hoping their next hardware will be top of the line, at least on par with EVO if not better.