Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    I made a post about 2 weeks about some info a sprint rep told me about upcoming 4g devices for sprint he did say the EVO was just the beginning of the end to the rest of the carriers..
    Yah, LTE should be running scared....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    disculpa que escriba esto aqui es que no entiendo como hacer mis propias pregunta alguien sabe si existe una aplicacion de myspace para palm pre es que es algo molesto estar siempre abriendo el navegador para ir a myspace si existen tanta aplicaciones de facebook y twirter por que no hay una de myspace si myspace es muy buena pagina social bueno espero que me respondan esto.
    Quote Originally Posted by reilyn View Post
    disculpa que escriba esto aqui es que no entiendo como hacer mis propias pregunta alguien sabe si existe una aplicacion de myspace para palm pre es que es algo molesto estar siempre abriendo el navegador para ir a myspace si existen tanta aplicaciones de facebook y twirter por que no hay una de myspace si myspace es muy buena pagina social bueno espero que me respondan esto.
    No, no hay una aplicacion
    lo siento si esto no se traduce bien, usando una aplicación como mi traductor español no es suficiente para responder a este pozo. no hay ninguna aplicación en la actualidad myspace y me sorprende que no lo hay. Creo que es porque facebook es más popular ahora (myspace tiene un montón de spam) si desea un acceso más fácil ir al navegador web, haga clic en el menú superior izquierdo, haga clic en la página, y luego "añadir al lanzador" espero que ayude
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    lo siento si esto no se traduce bien, usando una aplicación como mi traductor español no es suficiente para responder a este pozo. no hay ninguna aplicación en la actualidad myspace y me sorprende que no lo hay. Creo que es porque facebook es más popular ahora (myspace tiene un montón de spam) si desea un acceso más fácil ir al navegador web, haga clic en el menú superior izquierdo, haga clic en la página, y luego "añadir al lanzador" espero que ayude
    dey tuk r jobs!
    reilyn - Porqué no comienzo un hilo de rosca sobre este asunto en español? Myspace y Facebook no se hablan en este hilo de rosca.

(Why not start a thread about this topic in Spanish? Myspace and Facebook are not talked about in this thread.)
    Just a thought
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aairman23 View Post
    dey tuk r jobs!
    cockadudaduuuu!!!!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I have been trying to figure out Palm's strategy for awhile now and I really feel that we won't see or hear anything new until AFTER they release the Pre and Pixi on the AT&T network which they are talking the next month or so. They don't want to say anything about a new devices as to not take sales away from AT&T. Palm needs that release to go much better than the Verizon launch.

The new iPhone is scheduled to come out in June so I would bet that we see some information come our right before or right after the release of the iPhone to try and keep customers interested and from getting locked into a contract with AT&T. I don't think we will see a release but just information and hopefully some pictures to keep our interest. I don't think Palm will release anything until AFTER the EVO is release to keep nice with Sprint and diminish their flagship phone sales. But I do feel that the new device will come out on the Sprint network first because they will have 4G.

That is my guess on the timing of things. What do you all think??
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Now would be an amazing time to leak that video.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yes, gloves and all.
    Well Jackson is back on androidforums. Sent him a quick PM. Lets see if he has any new information.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    any word yet?
    i hope we hear something soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    Hey, there's the Roteo!
    Yes there is. It's @ time for it too! :-D
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Was there any new news that anyone has found out?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Yea I know, I'm beginning to feel like I'm having withdrawals or somethin, I'm pacing back and forth, biting my nails all in hopes of news... whatever it is I don't care.
    Some bad news...
    Some guy, (well, ajac009) on the forum started to talk ****** about Jackson and even listed his phone number on the thread. The thread has been closed and Jackson, in one of his posts, said that he might leave androidforums.com altogether. This sucks...

UPDATE: Just got a PM from Jackson, we will now communicate through email. I'll let you guys know any new info.
    Last edited by Soorma; 05/03/2010 at 09:29 PM.
    whatever happened to that guy with the video? I need to see the c40 already, where long overdue for a leak.....
    Some bad news...
    Some guy, (well, ajac009) on the forum started to talk ****** about Jackson and even listed his phone number on the thread. The thread has been closed and Jackson, in one of his posts, said that he might leave androidforums.com altogether. This sucks...
    soo..... Guess this means no c40 leak huh? Wow this sucks......
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Some bad news...

UPDATE: Just got a PM from Jackson, we will now communicate through email. I'll let you guys know any new info.
    What the hell. They should ban that guy that listed another members phone number. He must be one of those "internet toughguys"