1.    #1  

I keep reading articles where the focus of the article, is that Palm "Might" go out of Business. The articles also going into some detail about Palm being up for sale.

If Palm is bought out, then I would imagine things would remain the same; for the most part at least. But if Palm were to go out of business, then what would happen to us? Would we no longer have acess to the software and services that we have already paid for? Would WebOS software updates stop? Would out carriers still let us use our Pre's/pixi's on their network?

I am actually worried, because I love my Pre, and I would hate to lose it. I also can't afford to buy another smart-device right now; not without a rebate from Sprint. I have spent (A LOT) of money over the months on software and accessories.

If I had no other choice, then I would get an Android phone, but that would be a downgrade from the Pre.

So what is actually going on with Palm and are they really at risk of going out of Business?

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

It's way too early in the game to even begin to guess what might happen as there are a multitude of things that can happen. The only thing you can do now is just sit back and watch how things play out over the next several weeks.
    some one is going to buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    some one is going to buy it.
    And hopefully somebody with lots of money.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    And hopefully somebody with lots of money.
    ha ..hopefully!
    I will move on to the next one.. Probally htc 4g but I luv my pre
    maybe a disgruntled employee releases the OS into the wild... and lets it run free in the jungle.