Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    More sale rumors, but Bloomberg is citing "three people familiar with the situation." Read the story here:

Palm Said to Put Itself Up for Sale; Bids May Come This Week - Bloomberg.com
    ---
    ---

launch-day pre: the original gangsta.

twitter / posterous
    bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=arvXvuu.DqW4
    Honestly, I believe it this time. Lynn Fox has been pretty quick about denying any rumors that were untrue, and this time they say they contacted her and she declined to comment.
    just read that too! What the hel* is going on here? WebOS better survive! I don't want to have to use an Android phone again...and I will never support Apple.
    .... sorry, i just cant talk right now
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    What the......????

Will be very interesting how webOS evolves from here.

Good luck to all of us!
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Im all for HTC...they make bad *** phones. Imagine how much cooler the Nexus one would have been with Web OS
    **** just got CRAZY!
    uggh please say it isn't so
    Smartphone maker Palm is seeking a buyer: report | Reuters

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...vuu.DqW4&pos=3

I guess Ruby has had enough. Darn... would have been nice to have bought PALM stock before the run up last week.
    I would actually be ok with HTC buying Palm, if they just let them be and supplied the hardware. Not sure I like the idea of a Lenovo-controlled Palm, though.
    My oh my - as the world turns!!!!!! If it sells, hopefully the company who purchases them doesn't butcher what Palm started. The Pre is a GREAT product, just needs a company that can take it to the next level (Pre v.2). I would hate to see someone take WebOS and try to shove into a crappy device. But then again, once it's theirs they can do with it as they please!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Well I hope its HTC or I am buying Sprint's HTC EVO.
    Lol their is already another thread about this, i wonder which one was first lol
    Honestly, I believe it this time. Lynn Fox has been pretty quick about denying any rumors that were untrue, and this time they say they contacted her and she declined to comment.
    So stock goes up tomorrow? but that doesn't mean anything.. All depends on "sale" price

And also a LOT of factors are about to go into place...

BEST case.. if HTC picks them up they tell Palm concentrate On WebOS... And we will fast track "A smart phone for everyone" and make 3-4 levels of phones.. from basic to power business...

hopefully
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    So stock goes up tomorrow?
    you bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    uggh please say it isn't so
    first news that flash is not coming to pre and now palm is for sale.
    Bono, *** is going on?...

Wipe the tears from your eyes
    Wipe your tears away
    Oh, wipe your tears away
    Oh, wipe your tears away
    Oh, wipe your blood shot eyes

Sunday, Bloody Sunday
    Sunday, Bloody Sunday
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast