Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    [QUOTE=Trekker;2374050][IMG]

yeah not again, but deal wit it
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I'd put my money on Chic before Sheik, knowing Palm.
    sprint will never leave palm hanging, case closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    I'd put my money on Chic before Sheik, knowing Palm.
    this:

http://c-say.com/wp-content/uploads/...almPreGirl.jpg

before this?

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/chara..._080116a-l.jpg

ugh @ palm marketing!
    That scary chick is pretty hot in real life, ill go for it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    This
    That and there. This. though not totally this..... but mostly this.
    well.... oh now....... p!$$!!!!
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    That scary chick is pretty hot in real life, ill go for it lol
    Am I the only one who didn't find her scary or creepy?

OP, next time you update your "leak" you may want to polish up the spelling and grammar. Nothing more embarrassing than a front page article reporting your more bad news leak and unleashing the grammar demons at the same time.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
  8.    #28  
    this may be strange but that's the name I heard. Spelled it to wat I heard. Now if I had the company thay will produce this phone no prob at all, but sadly I don't.

and wats embarrassing? Goin to a forum online and posting a message that has spelling grammars? This world will die if this continues, oh how can we fix this to save ourself from the grammar demons. And also from the embarrassment I cannot show my face here ever again.

/s

some people love to take things serious
    I'm at a radioshack right now trying to convince my gf not to get the moment and there is no evidence of that what so ever, def not a valid post from the OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    I'm at a radioshack right now trying to convince my gf not to get the moment and there is no evidence of that what so ever, def not a valid post from the OP
    Did she end up getting the pre?
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    I am a manager at the shack and from what I have heard we have stopped purchasing the palm phones so that is why they have had deep discounts. No plans to bring them back. Sucks because now that the have gone free everyone wants one.
    I believe RS is discontinuing these phones, I've heard that from a few people. I bought my Pixi at a RS on March 20th, when I went to exchange it (bad earpiece speaker), they were all out, as were all the store in their district when they checked their computer & called a couple places. I emailed RS, heard back from them today needing some info which I sent. This afternoon I got a call from a RS across the state that said they had a Pixi for me & it was being shipped to my RS, should be there in the next couple days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't find her scary or creepy?

OP, next time you update your "leak" you may want to polish up the spelling and grammar. Nothing more embarrassing than a front page article reporting your more bad news leak and unleashing the grammar demons at the same time.
    I didn't either.she's hot.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    is true...

my brother work at radio shack, and told me, they were going to discontinued all pre and pixi, cuz of poor sales and what is going with palm lately....

they were selling it almost free (heck free) for the pixi just to get rid of them...
    the new rumor touch cost more than the pre, when the pre is a superior phone....
    The Crap Shack near me pulled the displays over a week ago. When I asked they made some crappy a** coments about it.

You've got questions.... We've got blank stares....
    Somethings never change
    Quote Originally Posted by acekilla View Post
    I work at radioshack, and after a week in vacation i come back today and play catchup with my manager to see what i miss this week. our sprint rep informed my manager that palm pre and pixi will stop being sold by sprint. other phones will be coming out, not from palm from what my manager told me, the name of the phone is "sheik" or something like that. i cannot find nothing about this phone since my manager does not remember which company is making this phone.

i have check the sku for the palm pre and pixi, and out store has 0 in inventory, both are mark as active, but however our regular model quantity is at 0. the regular model quantity is the quantity of units this sku has per store, usually when this goes to 0 we will not recieve that particular item, in this case the palm pixi and pre.

this does not mean that sprint will drop palm, however right now its not official but sprint is going to stop selling the pre and pixi.

*updated* added the images from my stores inventory

I really, really, mega hope this isn't the case! Why would Sprint drop phones that they have supported from day one?

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Not trying to be rude but I doubt a manager from "The Shack" can coach a special ed class let alone have insight on Palm and Sprints future product line.
    here in cincinnati,ohio sprint has taken palms display down
    Here in NY I've been unable to find any Pres or Pixis at any local Radio Shacks.
    I wish a Mod can change the subject of this to RADIO SHACK to stop selling Pre's

man i wonder what would happen if a Ford dealership closed around this guy... FORD IS OUT OF BUSINESS... NO LONGER SELLING CARS!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast