1.    #1  
    Just read an article on WMPowerUser.com that HTC is trying to buy Palm!!
    Here's the link.

HTC makes a grab for Palm
    Wow this never ends does it?

All that has happend is HTC declined to comment on a buyout of palm. That means nothing other then the fact that they said no to a comment.

First it was Nokia, then it was RIM, next on the block is Lenevo, and what do ya know. its HTC. Whos next?

This is all analyst thinking. And current thinking is palm could be bought. There just guessing.
    so j. Rubi is open to this...lol great
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    This is all analyst thinking. And current thinking is palm could be bought. There just guessing.
    But, if everybody chants the same thing over and over again, eventually it often becomes prophecy, especially in the world of big business and the stock market. Someone else buying Palm could only be good for Palm at this point.

Whether webOS sticks around is another story, but right now I don't know if the majority really care either way anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by intlbeans View Post
    But, if everybody chants the same thing over and over again, eventually it often becomes prophecy, especially in the world of big business and the stock market. Someone else buying Palm could only be good for Palm at this point.

Whether webOS sticks around is another story, but right now I don't know if the majority really care either way anyway...
    We all came to this site for 1 thing, the creation of webos. That creation has been brought to us by palm. If palm gets bought out that creation dies with it. And by dies, I do not imply it stops being developed. I imply the life we know it on a webos device will change forever.

I for one, fear palm being bought out. I just don't see it being the same thing. They won't go for what palm has now. They will go for what palm was before.