Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Buy Palm stock NOW
    the op to buy would have been last week

doesn't sound like ruby wants to let go and at this level market cap getting close to 1 bill... Not sure if palm is worth a billion. so if rumor dies down, it'll probably settle back down in the 3s-4. Palm is not really a good choice for jumping into investing... Could really get you disinterested in investing just as fast.

Quote Originally Posted by rwas View Post
    Buy Palm stock NOW
    go for it!!...i love tech stocks i dont know why but these stocks are just exciting for me...unlike buying say GM or JandJ lol....my first stock i bought was apple @ 40....i rode it all the way to 95!!...and i hate apple lol i have never bought anything apple except the stock!...i used scottrade and it was simple and effective....but i should have held on apple is nearly 300 now!...happy trading

ps. cool avatar
  4. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    TD Ameritrade has a webOS app in the catalog called Market Simplified. I've got an account with them, so I downloaded the app and tried it out.

It's decent. You can view your positions, get quotes, make trades, set alerts and watchlists, etc. The UI isn't as nice as I would hope for, but it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    TD Ameritrade has a webOS app in the catalog called Market Simplified. I've got an account with them, so I downloaded the app and tried it out.

It's decent. You can view your positions, get quotes, make trades, set alerts and watchlists, etc. The UI isn't as nice as I would hope for, but it works.
    Ohhh...cool. What are their fees and min account ?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123