1.    #1  
    hmmm, nice to say GPRS alpha version is out for technician for testing. I know there r several bugs in there so it really in early alpha status.

I dont have more info about it yet, next week i can tell u more information guys.. So no worry the final version wont be out in the next year, maybe some more weeks......

Zo
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Great...so how does one sign up to test it, and why isn't it posted on Handspring's website yet?

Or will that not happen until it's ready for BETA testing ;-)
  3.    #3  
    Unfortunately its not a normal beta testing. HS just sent it to technicians to test. This patch will be on HS website when it will be ready and not in beta period.

I am gonna tell more info about it, when i get it.

Zo
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    So who are you? Are you a technician and therefore have access to said patch? Are do you have inside connections that you can't tell us about? Where do you come by information like this - is there a source or something?

Just curious...
    This guy's info has proven reliable before, despite great doubt from other members of this community. So, I'd tend to believe him, given the other bits of info we have been hearing about the gprs patch.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks Tuen)

I am not technician, but have some friends who r. So thats why i sent this info here/

Zo