Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    More to the point, voting has opened Get voting guys.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    More to the point, voting has opened Get voting guys.
    True dat!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    SWEET! So make sure you show this to all your friends who DON'T have it to convince them!!
    Will do.
  4. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    I thought that was a very good advertisement. Having gone to college (long ago) for marketing & management, you did a great job of showcasing the strengths of the product.
  5. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    I thought that was a very good advertisement. You did a great job of showcasing the strengths of the product in a concise manner.
    Good luck in the contest.
    Intelligent, to the point and simple.

Cost of doing the video: $0

Value to PALM: Priceless!

(K.I.S.S. rules!)

Excellent job!

PALM should take the top 3 commercials and run them as is, and compaign them as "user-tesitmonial" commecials, so that the "non-professional" quality is understood.

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by END View Post
    I thought that was a very good advertisement. Having gone to college (long ago) for marketing & management, you did a great job of showcasing the strengths of the product.
    Thanks! It's been so great to receive all this great feedback! So, please please please spread the word about my Ad so it can move to the next level in the contest! :-)
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    Cost of doing the video: $0
    $0, but a lot of my time! :-)

Like any of my work:
  9.    #29  
    Voting on the finalists for the Palmspot commercial have begun. Please consider voting for my entry "webOS Does and Does and Does Some more" under both "Best use of webOS" and "Overall Best".

No need to watch the video again, just go vote by:

1. Go to palmSpot Finals! Vote for your favorites!! | webOSroundup
    2. Under "Best use of webOS", choose: “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks
    3. Under "Overall best", choose: “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More” by Adam Marks
    4. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

Thanks!
    Adam

Like any of my work:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12