1.    #1  
    I've gotten the captcha thing about 4 times in the past 3 hours. For the last week, at least 3 times a day. It's getting worse and worse.

I don't know if they are seriously fighting off millions of hackers or something, but this is getting ridiculous. Part of me thinks google has an interest in making palm users so annoyed they switch to a droid. Is there an andriod emulator like there is an iPhone emulator?

Also doesn't help that the images are impossible to read, even for humans.
    Not sure what you're talking about, haven't had a single instance of what you're saying.
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    I've gotten the captcha thing about 4 times in the past 3 hours. For the last week, at least 3 times a day. It's getting worse and worse.

I don't know if they are seriously fighting off millions of hackers or something, but this is getting ridiculous. Part of me thinks google has an interest in making palm users so annoyed they switch to a droid. Is there an andriod emulator like there is an iPhone emulator?

Also doesn't help that the images are impossible to read, even for humans.
    +1 on not having this issue - Palm had me force this to occur once to troubleshoot an issue I have (which they never solved), but I've never had it initiated by Google on either my Pre or my PC.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    +1 on not having this issue - Palm had me force this to occur once to troubleshoot an issue I have (which they never solved), but I've never had it initiated by Google on either my Pre or my PC.
    Sprint or Verizon?
    Google ask you to type your username, password, and to decipher a image into letters.
    I can't post link because <<edited by berd>>
    Once you have 10 posts you can then post links.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 04/04/2010 at 12:54 AM.
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Part of me thinks google has an interest in making palm users so annoyed they switch to a droid.
    Okay, lay off the Kool-Aid a bit I haven't run into the CAPTCHA issue at all on my phone, but I run into it quite often at work because we have about a thousand users accessing Google from the same IP. Not sure why you're having that issue, though.
    I haven't had this problem but my gf has had problems like this with all of her google services. I don't know what it is because we use the same services and we've erased and replaced them and it continues and customer service at sprint said its because of the large amount of email she gets (I get very little) but i don't know if i believe this because why that would mess with her google contacts, google talk, and google calender just dosen't make sense to me
  8.    #8  
    Re-enabled my facebook chat workaround today and have been getting Captcha every hour or so. Extremely annoying.