1.    #1  
    After some stirring actions taken by the users like :

Voting Campaign on Laptop Mags (runs really well)
    Creating some nice advertisement videos.
    and something more.

What's next ???

Some ideas :

1.flooding Youtube with some videos of Palm Pre/Pixi in action like with Facebook, 3d-Gaming and other eyecatchers.

2. Banner campaign (needs maybe some help from Palm). Trying to place Banners on your web-pages (and your friends pages). Not only on Palm related pages. Spread it !

3. spread the word. Get your Palm out of your pocket and show. There is enough impressive stuff available.

4. Counter the trolls with intelligent answers on pages like Engadget.

5. If you have some spare money : Buy Palm stocks.

6. More Palm News Twitter actions
    I've been thinking of filming my four year old grabbing the phone from me and watching her opening a game, then my wife grabs it from her and flips open something for wifes (shoe search?), before giving it back to me. I then off course get back to where I was with a few flips of my Godfinger ...

{I never liked playing with cards until webOS made it useful}
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    I think the biggest problem is the verizon store clerks
    I have several websites like http://www.juicingart.com & http://www.gamesfortheguys.com and a few others - and I have been searching for palm affiliate links but no success. Any suggestions? All I can find are amazon links but those are not as effective in driving traffic.
  5. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ventnor1 View Post
    I have several websites like & and a few others - and I have been searching for palm affiliate links but no success. Any suggestions? All I can find are amazon links but those are not as effective in driving traffic.
    Hey Ventnor1, for amazon associates you could always work with the api to display the details you want for the Pre. I could send you a php script that you could manipulate if you want.
  6.    #6  
    Maybe someone can ask palm headquarters for providing a "Banner/Link" that they like to see . My english isn't that good.