Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Artistic value: B+
    Modeling skill: A
    Phone Design: C-
    Originality: Expelled for plagiarism.

Any attempt to fit that into a package that thin at this point, would result in a device with about 5 minutes of battery time. It's a nice idea to have things that thin, but not possible today.

Also, it basically looks like an iphone with a slider. In fact, when I saw the first picture, I thought I was looking at a photograph of an iphone at first.

The Pre does not look like an iphone, or a blackberry, or any other device on the market with the exception of those cheese chinese knock-offs. The last thing HP/Palm needs to do is make a clone of the iphone, or a clone of the droid, or a device like this, which is basically what you'd get if you left an iphone and a droid together in the dark for too long with Dire Straights playing on the radio.
    Im not sure what the rest of the thread stated... but I feel its too iphone'ish (post 1). Look at the Palm Pre and Pixi. Completely different breed from the rest of the square phones out there.
    Cool idea, I think the gesture area would need to be re-worked to have it be something like a droid...
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    all that minus the iphone look = very nice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234