1.    #1  
    I was using OneTouch Email and it worked fine.
    I did a HARD reset of my Treo.

WHERE do I find this One-Touchsoftware so that I can re-install this on my Treo?

thank you.
    Originally posted by rick999999
    I was using OneTouch Email and it worked fine.
    I did a HARD reset of my Treo.

WHERE do I find this One-Touchsoftware so that I can re-install this on my Treo?

thank you.
    should be on the handspring cd.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    you probably don't even need the CD. Just run the "Configure your Treo" program in the Start menu (Handspring, or Palm Desktop or whatever). That will set up your ISP connection as well as install the OneTouch mail app. You can also get the original Palm Mail app with the "Configure your Palm Mail" program.
    Seattle Palm Users Group!
    http://www.seapug.com/
    Originally posted by GregGaub
    You can also get the original Palm Mail app with the "Configure your Palm Mail" program.
    Hey Greg, you're the man!

I totally missed seeing this icon until you told it's there! Now I can finally use my Palm for emailing again! And I thought that HS bundled the Treo with crappy OneTouch only to actively promote their expensive TreoMail Gold! *g*
    Hi
    I am a french (happy) user of TREO 270 with Onetouch mail.
    Mail reception works fine, but I cannot send mails.
    When I try, process seems to work fine until I get a "Send Failed - A604" error message.
    Could you tell me wether you can send mail or not with yours?
    Does the email program work only with POP3 or does it support IMAP4 as well to access MS Exchange emails?
    The One Touch Mail application only does Pop3 I believe. I think Multimail Pro does IMAP. There might be others as well.
    TreoMail does MS Exchange I think. The Gopherking.com service does them all -- even the major web mail services can be accessed through it.

Originally posted by ManofTrueGod
    Does the email program work only with POP3 or does it support IMAP4 as well to access MS Exchange emails?