Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Sprint recently sent out a fancy brochure to Sprint Premier customers. There was of course no mention of a Palm phone. However on pages 7 and 8 there is a layout of two people having a text converstion.

The girls name is Juliet and she is holding a phone that looks very Pre-like with a vertical slider and what appears to be a mirror on the back. The difference is that it's more squared at the edges than the Pre and it's bright White. In the conversation she mentions to Romeo that she's video recording a performance for someone.

Romeo on the adjacent page is also holding an unfamiliar phone. It appears to be dark blue with a chrome looking strip on the side. Very interesting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vza33; 04/03/2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Added pics
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Pics?
    pics plz
    ...maybe I should stop throwing those away before looking at them...
    Hmm... I remember not seeing anything about Palm, but I'll have to take another look at those pages you mention!
  6.    #6  
    On my Pre right now, I'll get up the pics as soon as I can.

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    is this the same one that had a picture showing webOS on the Hero? I'm sure I threw it away too
    I have never once read anything Sprint sent to me, SP or otherwise. It all goes directly into the recycle bin.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I got that mail but didn't pay much attention to the pics.
    I never get anything from sprint for being a premier, in the mail
  11.    #11  
    I finally got the pics up in the OP. Sorry for the delay.

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    just took a look at the brochure (the samsung moment) looks like is runing on web os.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Did anyone else notice that if you are a SP customer you could also chose either a 5.00 credit or 25 bonus mins for 3 months? I wouldn't have known had I not read the brochure. Just login to your Sprint rewards and pick your perk. I love Sprint! Cheap, best smart phone IMO, and awesome service!
    The phone looks like an LG chocolate to me, too small for a Pre IMO.
    The phone that 'Romeo' is using reminds me of the old Sony Ericsson T610.
    That phone looks a lot cheaper then the pre, as far as design wise.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mozartkc View Post
    Did anyone else notice that if you are a SP customer you could also chose either a 5.00 credit or 25 bonus mins for 3 months? I wouldn't have known had I not read the brochure. Just login to your Sprint rewards and pick your perk. I love Sprint! Cheap, best smart phone IMO, and awesome service!

where!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ndraiden View Post
    where!!!
    you need to log in to your acct and hit your sprint primer button, which will take you to your own page where it talks about concerts and stuff, but if you look in the bottom left corner you should see it if you haven't already used it
    Quote Originally Posted by ndraiden View Post
    where!!!
    +1....I read all the bs about the $5 credit but never found anything to click on to select it!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    you need to log in to your acct and hit your sprint primer button, which will take you to your own page where it talks about concerts and stuff, but if you look in the bottom left corner you should see it if you haven't already used it
    i see the
    Benefits for Sprint Premier Customers

nothing about the credit , ive never used it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast