1.    #1  
    Why is there a Verizon Droid advertisement on our PreCentral.net webpage!!??!?
    because they pay for advertising clearly youve never seen the blackberry ones either
  3.    #3  
    clearly i havent. thank you for your wondrous knowledge of how the advertising industry works, i never knew.

to all the non-smartasses: Why is there a Verizon Droid advertisement on our PreCentral.net webpage!!??!? Seems like this should be Palm Pre only website!
    because if palm doesnt pay for advertising they're not going to get it for free
  5.    #5  
    really? so no one else in the world advertises? just blackberry and droid? seems like there should be other businesses advertising instead of direct competitors/rivals.
    All of the advertisements are the same across the smart phone experts channel's
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    All of the advertisements are the same across the smart phone experts channel's
    ah! thank you, that makes more sense. i had a hard time picturing the advertising contract specifically between this site and the droid phone ad.

it just seems like they are preaching to the choir with their ads (although, its the wrong choir) if we love our phones enough to write about them on these forums, a simple banner isn't going to make us switch to their phone, at least it would seem.
    but plenty of people complain or just like switching phones constantly so maybe theyll snag them on the phone rebound
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    SERIOUSLY?!?!? If you don't like it, buy up all the ad space on PreCentral so they can afford to keep the site up! Let it go...
    wow....rude.....
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    SERIOUSLY?!?!? If you don't like it, buy up all the ad space on PreCentral so they can afford to keep the site up! Let it go...
    it was just a simple legitimate question, sir. let it go...