1.    #1  
    I downloaded the 800MHz patch and then dowloaded preware cause I didnt have it, and now my pre wont turn on at all. it gets stuck on the reboot screen with either the still "PALM" or the flashing "PALM" Is there a way to do a hard reset with the keyboard or something? I tried using webOS doctor, but it still wont turn on.
    Hold power and slide the mute switch off and on about 3-4 times. I will force a full phone reset.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  3.    #3  
    @finally pre. I tried that. It starts reseting but it just stays on the "PALM' screen for hours and does nothing.
  4.    #4  
    haha, i also did that..didnt work...
    this happened to me yesterday, i got rid of all the patches i had including the 800mhz patch n updated my pre to the latest firmware, after that i went n got it all back even the 800mhz patch, everything was fine until i decided i wanted to install the theme i created back on my phone so i did that n something went wrong idk y but the launcher background looked messed up kinda funny n some of the icons just had a moon picture, i then restarted my phone thinking it might fix the problem but it got stuck at the palm logo.....i had to doctor the phone, there's no other way to fix it.