1.    #1  
    The 270 is on its way (hopefully) and I'm already to trick it out.

WHO HAS THE BEST BROWSER?

Blazer is looking good but does not do Java or FTP, a must.

Xiino does Java AND FTP but only handles 256 colors? Darn!

I want,,,,,

A browser that will handle at least 12bit color. FTP, Java, 128 bit SSL not to mention most of the current languages and what else? Built in email that can handle attachments wouldn't be so bad either but would only be a bonus. The flaming or laughing can start now... I have no idea if this is a fantasy browser.

Does it exist?

Thanks in advance!

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
    Veloslave my friend, you are living in a fantasy world. perhaps we will see complex mail clients like this when Palm OS 5 devices become popular. BTW Java is different from JavaScript. I don't know of any Palm OS browser that supports Java.

Originally posted by Veloslave

A browser that will handle at least 12bit color. FTP, Java, 128 bit SSL not to mention most of the current languages and what else? Built in email that can handle attachments wouldn't be so bad either but would only be a bonus. The flaming or laughing can start now... I have no idea if this is a fantasy browser.

Does it exist?

Thanks in advance!

Rod
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for letting the air out of the ballon Yardie, I think I was starting to get a nosebleed

So will the Xiino browser work on the sites that I'm currently getting booted from on the Treo because it doe not support Java?

C-mon man throw me a bone.

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7