1.    #1  
    I'm having the hardest time opening Rapidshare files. Can someone PLEASE help me? I do have a Rapidshare premium account, because there are lots of files that I need to open.
    Last edited by classydread; 03/27/2010 at 09:19 PM.
    are the file extensions .rar? it sounds like they are, and if thats the case you'll need a program like winrar (it's free).. which can be easily found at download.com (for example).. if not let us know what kind of file type you're dealing with.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, the files are .rar.
  4.    #4  
    I just downloaded winrar.
    Quote Originally Posted by classydread View Post
    I just downloaded winrar.
    all you to do now is right click one of the files you downloaded, click "extract files", the "ok", winrar will create a new folder with the unzipped file/files inside
  6.    #6  
    Thanks Klubhead! That worked for me for single rapidshare files. But when I have like 20 rapidshare links that combine to make 1 complete program, i get lost. Have you done that before?
    Quote Originally Posted by classydread View Post
    Thanks Klubhead! That worked for me for single rapidshare files. But when I have like 20 rapidshare links that combine to make 1 complete program, i get lost. Have you done that before?
    Put them all in 1 folder and click on 1 and winrar will do the rest!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

If you are regularly downloading with rapidshare, especially premium, it might be worth using a program called JDownloader - home:index [JDownloader]

It is a fantastic tool that works on Linux, Windows and Macs. You just need java to open the jar file, which you probably have if you are hanging around this forum
  9.    #9  
    Thanks yall!!!! I will try to download the files this evening, or tomorrow. I got myself so upset over it this weekend, I just had to take a break from it, lol! I'll let you know how it works out.