1.    #1  
    I received a change in the order status on an order for a Handspring TREO 270 for my wife, the order status went from "Order Received" to "Preparing Order" on 6/7/02.

I also received an e-mail from Handspring Affiliate program that stated:

<snip>... ONE NOTE: If you've had Treo 90 and Treo 270 sales since the launch 5/28/02, these sales will be delayed in showing up because you don't see the sale until it has been shipped and billed. We should be completely caught up with Treo 90 and Treo 270 shipments by next week. <snip>...

So, most TREO270 orders should be shipped and/or received next week!
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
    Just checked and my order has gone from "order received" to "preparing order" but still no charge on amex.

Anyone know how long between "preparing order" and shipped?
  3.    #3  
    Looks like the TREO 270's are leaving the warehouse today! I just received an e-mail indicating the TREO270 has shipped...
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    Originally posted by jonecool
    Looks like the TREO 270's are leaving the warehouse today! I just received an e-mail indicating the TREO270 has shipped...
    Woo Hooo. Go the email too.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I got all excited when I saw the email saying my order had shipped!

Unfortunately, upon reading the email, only my car charger has shipped....the Treo is still outstanding.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Charging/Syncing now.... My first impression is overall positive but I am a little concerned about the light in the upper right hand corner... is everyone elses significantly brighter in the upper R?
  7.    #7  
    I checked the tracking information and the TREO 270 went out Airborne Express (Overnight) and is in-route to it's destination. It's actually been received here in a nearby City

I should have the TREO 270 (My wife's actually) sometime Today! Surely, someone out there has already received theirs in the USA (I'm out in the boonies in Alabama). Anyway, if I do receive it, I'll post some initial thoughts on it (Unless this site has already been flooded with the same info).

ps. Be sure to look closely at your e-mails for tracking information. I almost missed that it will be here today.
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    That is the way it is suppose to be.It is the backlight. The Treo 90's backlight is like that as well.

Originally posted by jackson40
    Charging/Syncing now.... My first impression is overall positive but I am a little concerned about the light in the upper right hand corner... is everyone elses significantly brighter in the upper R?