I can't open the link to read more, but I thought Bono died a few years back in a skiing accident?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I can't open the link to read more, but I thought Bono died a few years back in a skiing accident?
    That was sonny bono. Not Bono for U2.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    lol lol lol no i think that was ***** from that 80's sitcom growing pains
    Quote Originally Posted by exterminateu2 View Post
    Not for me right now, I'm at work and our network fliter blocks out a lot of websites. (Besides just the "bad" ones, they block youtube, facebook, myspace, personal e-mail sites, almost all blogs... suprised precentral is not blocked, one of these days they probably will)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    That was sonny bono. Not Bono for U2.
    I know who Sonny Bono is (was). Not sure who the other Bono is, will check wikipedia when I get time.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    No offense buddy but I think we just pegged your age
    Dan
    All this was mentioned yesterday and today. We now have many threads on this.

Do a search. You will find a few out there
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    No offense buddy but I think we just pegged your age
    If you mean I'm an old fart, guilty as charged. :-)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

wow your old and don't know who U2 is?

I'm almost 40 and they made it big during my high school days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo
    Elevation's largest investment is also its most disastrous: Bono's firm put $460 million into Palm, the company that unsuccessfully tried to carve a piece of the smartphone market away from Apple, RIM, and other more popular mobile handset-makers.
    All of these articles act like it's over for Palm and WebOS. While the company is "up against the ropes" so to speak, they continue to unveil new relationships with non-US partners. This definitely has the potential for a successful rise in WebOS.

I find WebOS easier to use than the iPhone. Mix that with the fact I can use two exchange servers without data interpolation and how quickly I can switch between apps, I think it's a superior design. Palm just needs to let/show the rest of the world what WebOS can do and stop the adolescent Verizon employees from discouraging sales. I know, all of which are in the works. We'll see how successful they are and showcasing their product.
    Give me a break. I'm 59 and I certainly know who Bono is. He's one of my favorite singers. Actually, "One" is one of my favorite songs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    wow your old and don't know who U2 is?

I'm almost 40 and they made it big during my high school days.
    I've heard of them but don't think I would be able to recognize any of their songs.... I pretty much listen only to music from the 60s & 70s, so if they're newer than that I wouldn't have heard any of their stuff.
    My device history:

- Jim J.