1.    #1  
    Found this on a random website...
    Credit to whoever made this
    <http://seekingalpha.com/article/191144-wild-weekly-wrap-up-buffett-shows-us-the-way>

I think it looks great

Great mockup except for the ugly icons on top (too big)

By the way, the mockup was a April Fools joke by MobileCrunch

http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploa..._palm_post.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Soorma; 03/23/2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: -
    I'm not sure I would want a "slate", gotta have a keyboard.
    I do love the keyboard but most of my friends dont. That form factor would be a huge success here in EU, I have no doubts.
    Is there a plan to put a battery in this phone? The profile view is so slender I can't imagine it having a battery that would last more than an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeRing View Post
    Is there a plan to put a battery in this phone? The profile view is so slender I can't imagine it having a battery that would last more than an hour.
    How about a Solar-powered recharge?

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Palm would definitely attract more customers if they had a phone with this form factor, though i do love physical qwerty keyboards, the fact is that more of the population or cell phone consumers love the thinness of all touchscreen phone as long as the Virtual Keyboard experience is good and accurate. I myself would give up my current pre for that phone. Reasons why:

-Simplistic, Yet Beautiful Design
    -Bigger Screen(a whole bunch of plusses can be gained from this)
    -Man and if they threw in a Snapdragon Processor, better yet; a Scorpion Processor
    -Better Camera
    -oh and Wi-max

Well if this phone came out, you got my vote.
    Would not have a button. Those are history.

Would rather have it 4x as thick, to actually run a day on battery.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    True But i Mean take the HTC HD for example, its thin yet its battery performs better than the pres.
    I like it, though the side view makes it seem like it could just snap in half, would have to be made of metal.
    just got off the phone with sprint and talked to a couple reps.
    it'll be november launch, 4in touchscreen, no hardware keyboard, 4g.
    as far as the reps are told sprint will have the pre plus around late june.
    way to slim but I love the idea Palm needs better marketing & to target to the right consumers

Blackberry OS sucks & iPhones is stale

Palm needs a Pre design with better specs & no Physical Keyboard & bigger screen & better materials for the build or just scratch the pre & launch something like this, Then they need phones to target the blackberry users & pre/pixi users who love the keyboard I love the Pixie design if it they bump that up to great specs & make a keyboard & slate version they would surely gain market share
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Dunno why it reminds me of Roger Rabbit but it looks like you'd break it trying to use the touchscreen.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I don't think I'd switch to that from a Pre - it's the lack of a keyboard. I bought the Pre because it had one.
    I would switch in a second...
    Get rid of the center button and ugly icons and I'd buy one.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    just got off the phone with sprint and talked to a couple reps.
    it'll be november launch, 4in touchscreen, no hardware keyboard, 4g.
    as far as the reps are told sprint will have the pre plus around late june.
    It's all speculation. Even by Sprint. We'll know when Palm tells us.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Beautiful concept. If Palm could deliver something like that, probably not as thin, but with all the other design aesthetics I would ditch my Droid in a heartbeat.