1.    #1  
    From @foxycar -- Lynn Fox, VP of PRPRPR $for$ $Palm$

Twitter / Lynn Fox: For the "can't believe wha ...

For the "can't believe what you read" file: we have not halted production. The offending sites have apologized to Palm for bad reporting.
    So, looks like they haven't halted production after all
    That's amazing if it's true.

They must be shooting for 2 million unsold units.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post

troll somewhere else dude !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post

Keep in mind that Palm isn't the one with unsold units, but the carriers are. Keeping production going to sell to, for example, China Telecom, and AT&T makes sense.

And where does this 1 million unsold number keep coming from? My understanding of it is that Palm has sold 1 million units this quarter, with a sellthrough of 500,000. That'd mean that only 500,000 are in the carriers' warehouses; not great by any means, but a whole lot better than 1 million.
    whos twitter is that? Jw is that even a reliable source? Got this email from a friend (iphoneaddict) but was wondering if there is any truth behind the article. MacDailyNews - Beleaguered Palm halts production of Pre and Pixi devices I hope it's not cause I feel that the palm pre is a better device than the iphone. I love how the OS is designed (notifications, functions, form factor, much more)
    Quote Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post
    whos twitter is that? Jw is that even a reliable source? Got this email from a friend (iphoneaddict) but was wondering if there is any truth behind the article. MacDailyNews - Beleaguered Palm halts production of Pre and Pixi devices I hope it's not cause I feel that the palm pre is a better device than the iphone. I love how the OS is designed (notifications, functions, form factor, much more)
    @foxycar is Palm's PRPRPR $person$. $Safe$ $to$ $say$ $it$'$s$ $official$ $that$ $production$ $is$ $NOT$ $halted$
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I can't say whether it's a credible source or not, only linking the below information from her full page, which you could access if you click on her name in the above link. It didn't seem that you had read her tweets regarding the Mac daily forum so I posted it below, for whatever it's worth.

Link to Lynn Fox's twitter page

* Name Lynn Fox
    * Web Palm USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses
    * Bio VP of PRPRPR $for$ $Palm$ $HOWEVER$: $This$ $is$ $my$ $personal$ $Twitter$ $account$, $so$ $not$ $all$ $Tweets$ $are$ $Palm$'$s$ $opinion$ $or$ $responsibility$.
    # In case you haven't heard... RT @Palm webOS coming to AT&T: The Official Palm Blog: Palm webOS Coming to AT&T about 19 hours ago via web
    # @funkatron Some hack news sites said it, and some hack reporters reported the story without checking with us. about 20 hours ago via web in reply to funkatron
    # @bucksommerkamp Mac rumor sites are probably not going to correct something that makes us look good. They are not our fans. about 20 hours ago via web in reply to bucksommerkamp
    # For the "can't believe what you read" file: we have not halted production. The offending sites have apologized to Palm for bad reporting. about 20 hours ago via web
    Last edited by Pr3Lov3r; 03/23/2010 at 08:56 AM. Reason: typo
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    @foxycar is Palm's PRPRPR $person$. $Safe$ $to$ $say$ $it$'$s$ $official$ $that$ $production$ $is$ $NOT$ $halted$
    thanks for the quick response, I'm wondering if this is a rumor that mac is spreadin around so that it discourages people from buying a phone from a company that they believe is dying. Thanks man, that put a smile back on my face. Don't wanna lose this badboy and wanna upgrade to w.e. The C40 is that's showing up on sprints pc's lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Oops! You beat me to it. I was distracted by someone as I was typing. .
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    thanks for the quick response, I'm wondering if this is a rumor that mac is spreadin around so that it discourages people from buying a phone from a company that they believe is dying. Thanks man, that put a smile back on my face. Don't wanna lose this badboy and wanna upgrade to w.e. The C40 is that's showing up on sprints pc's lol.
    It was a new story on 1 website based off misinformation. The offending website has since redacted their story, but it seems MacDailyNews did their story based off that now-gone article
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook