1.    #1  
    Investor Elevation Partners backs Palm, despite woes | Reuters

last line from above article

"Rubinstein also mentioned that the company would introduce a new product this year, but provided no specifics."
    Thumbs up for he 4G sprint need for the summer!
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Two words: NOT SPRINT!!!
    and your source is?
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Two words: NOT SPRINT!!!
    It better be offered on Sprint. They are the cheapest family plan out there. I comparison shop every time my contract is up.
    It better be offered on Sprint!

It can also be offered on other networks...I dont care about an exclusivity...but I am not leaving Sprint and their great plans and coverage.
    Actually, it should be offered to any carrier that wants it.. just NO EXCLUSIVITY!

And, of course, completely unlocked GSM versions, direct from Palm.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

In other news, the sky is blue and grass is green.
    and the iPhone is open-source and android isn't fragmented
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    it just better come to sprint for the fact that's where it made it's debut!! Be dirty if we didn't get an upgrade.
    Exclusivity at this point could hurt Palm and the carriers had better realize that. Pick a carrier to launch with first, sure, but follow up with others ASAP.
    I doubt Sprint gets exclusivity or even first shot, from statements I've read coming from Rubenstein, it seemed like he wasn't happy at all on how Sprint initially marketed (or lack there of) the Pre.
    I'm sticking with Sprint. I have 4G internet and it's frickin amazing! It's good to live in Boise these days....we have 4G and the most under rated football team in the country. Go Broncos! Finished #4 and only lost 1 starter to graduation. With games against Virginia Tech & Oregon State this year we will hopefully get a shot at a National Championship. Just ask Oklahoma & Adrian Peterson if we can compete for a National Championship...or have you all forgot about that already?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

14. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    I doubt Sprint gets exclusivity or even first shot, from statements I've read coming from Rubenstein, it seemed like he wasn't happy at all on how Sprint initially marketed (or lack there of) the Pre.
    You make it sound like Palm is an in-demand tech company who is going to have carrier partners beating down their door to carry their unsold inventory sell their phones. They may have no option but to go with spirit.
    that is true. If they work with sprint to make it 4G that'd be awesome as heck
    Sprint has made some dumb marketing decisions, but they still have the best coverage and by far the best prices. Wouldn't even consider switching to another carrier.
    Been with Sprint for many years and knock on wood, have never once had a dropped call.
    The Saint
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    and the iPhone is open-source and android isn't fragmented
    lol....nicely said...
    Sprint completely dropped the ball on the Pre. They had their chance to sell the phone as their flagship. It didn't happen so Palm has the incentive to look elsewhere. I hate to say it but T-Mob would probably be their best chance. They're small, but it's GSM.